Power Point slide backgrounds They are very useful when we want to customize a presentation of any subject with a certain image or color. PowerPoint slide wallpapers offer many customization possibilities, and you can learn to change them easily. If you want to know how to locate templates or add your own images to your presentations, don’t miss all the information below.
How to put backgrounds on the slides of a PowerPoint project
use of powerpoint greatly facilitated the ability to create more dynamic projects and jobs than, for example, those made with Word. One of the functions that PowerPoint offers is to put templates with different themes on each of the slides in a presentation. This is very useful when we want to give a different note to work with a custom template design.
If you want to know how to put a custom template on the slides of your PowerPoint presentations You must follow the steps below:
- First, open the slide preview
- Then you need to click on the bottom of the slide and select the option Background format> Completion
- If you want your presentation template to have only one color, you need to choose the option Solid fill> Color. You will be able to see a color palette in which you can choose the tone you prefer, from single tone to gradient tones. You can customize the gradient of the template by choosing one point on the slide or another. You can even create custom colors by mixing different shades.
How do I put a personal photo on a slide in Power Point?
If you want to place an image that you have stored on your computer instead of a default tone or pattern, you can do so as follows:
- Click on Archive and select the location of the image you want to place. Choose your favorite image and you can see it on the slide.
- You can apply more or less transparency if you want to give more importance to the text than the image. To do this, you need to access the option Transparency which you will find in the section Image format. This way you will be able to see the icons and the text comfortably, creating a totally personalized content.
How to plot a slide in Power Point?
Another option you can do create a custom wallpaper for your PowerPoint slides, is to apply a template. Frames are images made with squares, lines, dots or small details that are repeated to create a uniform image. Steps to follow apply a template to your PowerPoint presentations are as follows:
- Go to the side of Completion> Model completion
- When choosing the design you prefer, you can change the color of both the motifs that make up the template and the slide.
If you want to return to the initial state of the slide and not apply the selected template in your presentation, you can go to the option «Reset the background«. If you want to apply the same color or image to all slides in your PowerPoint presentation, just select the option «Apply everything«.
This way you can apply the templates you need to your PowerPoint slides, using various themes. By choosing templates that are already pre-designed or creating your own, you can give them a personal note. PowerPoint presentation. There is the possibility to access the banks to download default and free templates by doing a Google search.
Did you know …
It took Robert Gaskins, Dennis Austin and Thomas Rudkin two years and ten months to develop the Power Point program.
Was it useful to you? Loading …