Tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy A72 5G to the newest version of the Android system using Odin 3 from any previous version.
The following process will not cause us to lose any of the data, files or applications stored on our mobile phone, although, if we indicate it, we can also form during the process by selecting a simple option.
In any case, it is advisable to make a backup copy of the contents of our Galaxy A72 5G phone, for this we recommend the free and official Samsung Smart Switch software.
Updating a Samsung Galaxy A72 5G mobile device is an easy task and will leave its terminal and ROM as new, in addition to managing to change any software issues that Galaxy A72 5G may present.
In the following paragraphs we will guide you to update the firmware of your Samsung Galaxy A72 5G mobile phone.
Update the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G terminal using Odin 3
In the Galaxy A72 5G configuration we have to go to settings -> Options for developers, and activate USB debugging.
If these developer options are not enabled, they will need to be enabled from About the device -> Software information and tap the box seven times in a row construction number.
The first thing to do is to download all the necessary files to our computer.
- We are downloading the version indicated by Odin for Windows.
- We are also downloading the USB drivers for the Galaxy A72 5G smartphone for Windows.
- And finally, we download the updated rom for Samsung Galaxy A72 5G and extract it to your computer.
Then we install the USB drivers for our mobile phone on the computer and open the Odin software.
We stop Galaxy A72 5G and start it in download mode, for this we press the keys together smaller volume, The home Yes power to release them even when entering download mode.
Then, after releasing all the buttons, press the volume key to accept and continue with the download mode.
Once in Download mode, open the Odin 3 program and connect your Galaxy A72 5G to your computer using a USB data cable, then the added text will appear in the Odin 3 window.
The latter means that everything is fine, and the communication between Galaxy A72 5G and the software is not a problem, otherwise we should check the USB connection, the cable and, if convenient, update the drivers.
Now all you have to do is transfer all the firmware files to the Odin 3 software by pressing the corresponding buttons.
To do this, first click the button [BL], we go to the directory where we saved the rom and load the file that starts with BL_ by clicking open.
We perform the same steps for parts AP_ and CP_.
Before pressing the CSC button and preparing to upload the appropriate file, we need to think about the deadline79. we want.
- Update and / or repair your Android system without damaging or touching existing data or applications.
- Or else it cleans everything and locks the ROM from 0 so that all the contents of the internal memory, accounts and settings will be permanently deleted.
- To update the Galaxy A72 5G firmware and reinstall the Android system without losing its contents, we need to use HOME_CSC_.
- To update the Galaxy A72 5G firmware with the option to format the mobile device to get a clean system, we will use the CSC_ file instead.
Note: It is recommended that you always use the HOME_CSC_ file, unless your system is infected with viruses.
Once the components we saw in the previous step have been loaded, press START and the flash process will begin.
And, to finish, we waited a few minutes while the progress bar completes and Galaxy A72 5G restarts, just then we will remove the USB cable, exit the Odin3 tool and wait a few seconds while our device restarts.