Step-by-step tutorial for Samsung Galaxy A02s mobile phones to a newer version of Android using the Odin utility from an earlier version.
This procedure will not cause us to lose the data, applications or files installed in the memory of our terminal, but if we want, we can format and perform a clean installation.
In any case, it is advisable to make a backup copy of all the contents of our Galaxy A02s device, for which the most suitable is the free and official Samsung Smart Switch program.
Updating your Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone is a simple process and will leave our device with the original firmware, while also managing to correct any problems related to the software that the phone may present.
In the following paragraphs we leave you the steps to update the firmware of your Samsung Galaxy A02s phone.
How to update your Samsung Galaxy A02s device using the Odin utility
In the Galaxy A02s menu we need to go to settings to enable USB debugging in the development options.
If these development options are not enabled, they will need to be enabled from About the device -> Software information and press 7 times construction number.
The first thing we need to do is download the files to our computer.
- We are downloading the version indicated by Odin3 for Windows.
- We also download the USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy A02s for Windows.
- And finally, we download the updated rom for Samsung and extract it to your computer.
Then we install the USB drivers of our device on the computer and open the Odin application.
We turn off our mobile device and start it in download mode, for this we hold down the keys together smaller volume, The home, power to release them exactly when the download mode input screen exits.
Then, after releasing all the buttons, press the volume up to accept and put Galaxy A02s in download mode.
Once in download mode, we run the Odin3 program and connect Galaxy A02s to the computer using the USB data cable, at that moment we can see the message added in the Odin tool.
The latter means that everything is going well and the communication between our mobile phone and the program is not a problem, otherwise we will have to check the USB connections, the cable needed to reinstall the drivers.
Finally, all you have to do is transfer all the firmware files to Odin3 by clicking on the corresponding button.
To do this, first click the button [BL], we explore the location where we extracted the firmware and open the file that starts with BL_ by clicking open.
We also do the same steps with the AP_ and CP_ files.
Before pressing the CSC button to open the corresponding file, we must decide to finish79. need.
- Reinstall / update the ROM without removing or modifying the current files or applications.
- Or, on the contrary, clean everything and block the clean rom, so that all the content, as well as the accounts and settings are permanently deleted.
- If we need to update the Galaxy A02s firmware and install Android without losing the content, we will need to use the HOME_CSC_ file.
- To update the Galaxy A02s firmware and format the mobile phone to get a clean system, we will use the CSC_ file instead.
Note: It is recommended to always use HOME_CSC_, unless the system is infected with malware or is damaged.
Once the files in the previous step have been uploaded, click the START button to start the flash process.
Finally, we wait a few minutes while the progress bar completes and the Galaxy A02s restarts, at which point we need to disconnect the USB cable, exit the Odin3 utility and wait a few seconds until our phone finishes turning on.