Today’s TVs are widely compared and used, because in them you can see the clearest images, and the sound can be reproduced in large volumes. Currently, TV brands compete with quality and centimeters, so when developing or launching a new TV model on the market, their creators seek to highlight a factor and this factor is their size.
Many times you need to know the inches or inches that the TV measures in order to be able to locate it somewhere in the house, this may seem a bit complicated, but in the next article We will show you how to do it in a very simple way.
What is the best way to get the actual number of inches on my TV?
To find out the true inches of your TV, you can do so by following the instructions.
All TVs, whether Samsung, LG, Sony, among others, come with instructions in the package, these instructions contain information about the centimeters of the TV model you purchased.
If you have misplaced these instructions you can take your TV measurements in centimeters and then convert them to inches It’s very simple, just follow the procedure of one of these methods:
Diagonal measurement: With a tape measure from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. When the screen is measured diagonally, it shows you the dimensions.
Among the most common sizes of TVs that are based on diagonal dimensions are: 61 centimeters would be 24 inches, if you measure 81 centimeters, because your TV is 32 inches, 120 centimeters is equal to 48 inches.
Width measurement: with a tape measure, measure from the top left edge to the top right edge of the TV, the number you get will be the total width of your TV, these centimeters that you gave as results that you turn into inches. We recommend that you clean the TV screen properly.
Now to turn these measurements that are in inches into inches You just have to divide the centimeters you have by / 2.54. By doing this division, you will have the centimeters you took from the TV in centimeters.
How do I convert inches from my TV to inches?
If you have the centimeter measurements of your TV and want to know how many centimeters these centimeters are you just have to transform them. In these TVs you can connect to laptops and see what you have on your laptop at sea.
Inches is a unit of measure that is equivalent to 2.54, so to convert inches to inches that all you have to do is multiply the number of inches on the TV by 2.54 which are equivalent to the unit of measurement of the incisions.
Example: If the diagonal of your TV screen is 60 inches, you need to multiply, 60×2.55 then your TV measures 152 centimeters.
What should I do to get a table with inch measurements on my TV?
Below we will show you the table where you will find it measurements in inches as well as centimeters in addition to height of each of the TVs that correspond to centimeters.
- 22 inch TV equal to 56 cm. It is 19 «wide and 11» high.
- 24-inch TV equal to 60.9 cm. It has a width of 53.1 cm and a height of 29.9 cm.
- 28 inch TV equal to 71.1 cm. It is 62 cm wide and 34.9 cm high.
- 32 inch TV equal to 81 cm. It is 70.8 cm wide and 39.8 cm high.
- 40 inch TV equal to 101 cm. It is 35 «wide and 19» high.
- 42-inch TV equal to 106.86 cm. It is 93 cm wide and 52.3 cm high.
- 43-inch TV equal to 109 cm. It is 95.2 cm wide and 53.5 cm high.
- 48-inch TV equal to 121.9 cm. It has a width of 106.3 cm and a height of 59.8 cm.
- 49-inch TV equal to 124.4 cm. It has a width of 108.5 cm and a height of 61 cm.
- 50 inch TV equal to 127 cm. It has a width of 110.7 cm and a height of 62.3 cm.
- 55-inch TV equal to 140 cm. It is 121.8 cm wide and 68.5 cm high.
- 60 inch TV equal to 152.4 cm. It has a width of 132.8 cm and a height of 74.4 cm.
- 65-inch TV equal to 165 cm. It has a width of 143 cm and a height of 80.9 cm.
- 70 inch TV equal to 177.8 cm. It is 155 cm wide and 87.2 cm high.
- 75 inch TV equal to 189 cm. It has a width of 166 cm and a height of 93.4 cm.
- The 77 inch TV is equal to 195.6 cm. It has a width of 170.5 cm and a height of 95.9 cm.
- 85-inch TV equal to 215.9 cm. It has a width of 88.2 cm and a height of 105.8 cm.