Get maximum performance in your Lava Z4 by purchasing into it Superuser root permissions in a very easy and simple way.
Again thanks to the MTKroot v2.5.5 software we managed to adapt an automatic process to Lava Z4 root terminals, with which you will receive root access in a few minutes.
|Method||Get the official boot and Lava Z4 patch|
Index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Lava Z4 requirements – Lava Z4 Pre-Settings – Start Root on Lava Z4 – Unlock the Lava Z4 Bootloader – Check Bootloader Lava Z4 – Check Root Lava Z4 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Having trouble finding the boot.img file ?, then check this
What does root mean?
Super user or root It is the conventional name of user accounts that have all the privileges in all accesses, both single and multiple.
Also, rooting a terminal is a tactic that allows users of Android devices to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to Linux administrative permissions, which also allows for the removal of hardware and software restrictions that may be imposed. by the manufacturer and / or network operator.
The advantages of rooting Lava Z4
- Ability to easily uninstall all Bloatware and get rid of unnecessary system applications.
- To be able to gain more storage capacity.
- Adapt deep system configurations, such as changing our IMEI number or MAC, overclock among many possibilities.
- To be able to use applications programmed for mobile phones that have root permissions.
- Resize, split, and format new partitions in memory (Warning! This is very dangerous for the device).
- Make backups or backups of all partitions and also export the full firmware.
Attention and disadvantages to consider
- Your phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Threat that malicious applications can get permissions for superusers.
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during or after the process, so it is recommended in any case to make a backup before starting the root process.
- The rom of your smartphone may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you can get a valid copy of the firmware, if necessary.
- Support for OTA / FOTA updates will be terminated.
Requirements for carrying out the process
- A computer that has a Windows XP / 7 or higher version, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- USB data connector.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 software for Lava Z4 on your computer.
- Download the original firmware or boot for your computer, if possible, from the official support and download site.
Yes You cannot find the official version of the Lava Z4 terminal You have the alternative to extract the boot.img file directly from your mobile phone in an easy way by performing the steps in this tutorial.
Mobile device setup
First, you need to apply some tweaks to the passing Lava Z4 settings Enable OEM unlocking With Enable USB debugging.
These two options are gathered in the developer section, which you will need to activate in advance beating seven times successively above the box;
Menu-> System information -> software version or Construction number.
Rooting the Lava Z4 easily
First, unzip the contents of the previously downloaded file to your computer and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click once on Drivers -> Mediatek and install those drivers.
Also, repeat these steps for installing on the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application already has the updated drivers that are required by Lava Z4.
Sign in Lava Z4 using the data port for this and then click Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the tab There is no boot !! -> Load, add the boot.img file and then press the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager software will start automatically on Lava Z4, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
Click the button once ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the message «Device foundthen you will need to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a few seconds while you Lava Z4 restart in load mode and click Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until the text appearsRecognized device‘to continue to the next state.
Release the bootloader on Lava Z4 computers
In the next step we will try to open the bootloader on Lava Z4, an essential act that you can do automatically.
Although don’t forget that you should skip this step if you did it on another occasion.
Click the button Test Bootloader to make sure it is unlocked or not.
If you need to unlock the bootloader in Lava Z4, click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the prompts that will appear on the Lava Z4 screen.
Turn up the volume continue.
Note: When the bootloader is launched, the Lava Z4 will be restored to the factory state.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that you back up or backup your contacts, photos, files, and other personal data to your external Micro SD memory card.
After unlocking the bootloader, the next level is to complete the tutorial, finally leaving the Lava Z4 device with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the top left area of MTKroot v2.5.5 and check the root option, then click Root on the opposite side.
Almost immediately, Lava Z4 will be rooted and you will read the message “OK” reflected both on the Lava Z4 screen and at the same time in the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Then click the button Exit Fastboot and your terminal will restart your Android system.
When your smartphone is fully charged, you need to press the button Applications -> Install Magisk and confirm that the Magisk Manager application is installed on your mobile device.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your Lava Z4 to the Internet.
To complete this tutorial, just click Check Root -> Accept and you’re done.
Note: If the application cannot be installed, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk Manager.
Step-by-step video tutorial on how to root your Lava Z4 smartphone