Of course, like everyone else, you like to take photos and play with Snapchat filters. That’s why we know how annoying it is that our room doesn’t work the way we want it to. There are times when our Snapchat front camera has problems, one of the most common is that they have too much zoom.
Which led us today to give you the perfect trick to get rid of that annoying mistake. If you do not want to suffer more with this problem, we recommend that you continue reading.
How do I decrease the zoom that Snapchat defaults to the front camera?
However, there are times when you want to take a selfie on some mobile phones Snapchat selfie mode sometimes it can be seen with a lot of zoom. In this case, what you can do is pretty simple. Just change the camera orientation and rotate or flip the image.
This is because, by default, this application records videos or takes selfies in portrait mode. Which is why the front camera is often viewed at too high a zoom.
To change the camera to landscape mode, you need to go to the «Settings» of the application. Once there, select the «Advanced» section, go to «Video settings». Click ‘Room Orientation,’ and then click Rotate 180°”.
What can I do to keep my Snapchat camera out of focus?
To play with the proximity and distance of Snapchat focus, you just need to do this swipe up or down on the screen. When you make a video, you can move your finger down on the screen if you want to zoom out. Note that moving your finger up will bring you closer to focus.
How do I fully set up my Snapchat camera?
When creating a Snapchat account, we need to know that it hides a few tricks you can use completely set up your camera. These will allow you to play differently with your photos and videos. So you will have the opportunity to stand out from the crowd. Here are some of the most useful tricks in a small list.
Of course you didn’t know you could draw incredible pressure drawings just zoom in on the Snapchat camera. If you want to put it into practice, just search according to the device you have in the steps we will leave below:
- Go to Settings
- Click Accessibility
- Select Vision
- Press Magnifier
- Enable Zoom
- Go to Settings
- Click on the «General» option
- Select Accessibility
- Enable Zoom
- Tap Show control
- Select the zoom region you prefer (full screen or window)
- Set the zoom level to 15x
We recommend using Snapchat on a tablet, as the screen is much larger and gives you more comfort.
Make 3 filters in the same Snap
In this application you can use up to 3 filters in the same snap. You can include a sepia filter, it shows your temperature and location. You can also unlock additional filters and lenses to enjoy. You probably already want to try this trick, so here are the steps you need to follow:
- Connect to Snapchat.
- Take a photo on Snapchat like you normally would.
- Drag the screen and select the first filter.
- Once you choose the one you like, keep your finger pressed somewhere on the screen. This will cause the first filter to be saved
- With the other hand, drag the screen again and select the second filter
- After choosing the second filter, lift your finger off the screen for a second before adding another filter.
- Repeat the process to add the third filter
Change the letters of the Snaps one by one
Another trick that you will surely like is change each letter in Snaps separated. To do this, follow these steps:
- Type the text and tap the icon (T) so you can get the largest font size
- choose the color from the color palette you prefer to use
- Tap a word in the text and click select to highlight the word
- Drag the marker over any letter or word you want to change its color
- Select the color from the color palette you want to use