You have Xiaomi Poco M2 recharged And do you want to have root permissions? If this is the case, we recommend that you continue reading this entry carefully.
Although, in principle, this article may seem complicated to you, the truth is that nothing is further from the truth, you will be happy to know how intuitive and simple this root technique is.
content – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Recharged Xiaomi Poco M2 requirements – Previous Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded settings – Start Root on Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded – Unlock the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded Bootloader – Check the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded charger – Check Root Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the boot.img file? here is the solution
What does root mean?
root or Super user is the standard name that is usually assigned to administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all forms of access, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Likewise, rooting or rooting a device is a procedure that makes it easy for a mobile phone user to gain privileged access similar to the administrative permissions of Unix or Linux systems, which also allows any system or hardware impediment that could be reversed. be imposed by manufacturers and / or network operators.
Advantages of Rooting Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded
- Easily remove all types of Bloatware and get rid of system applications that we consider unnecessary.
- Get extra storage.
- Change any complex system settings, such as unlocking Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded, changing the IMEI number of Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded and / or MAC, CPU / GPU overclocking among many possibilities.
- Ability to use software designed only for those devices that have root user permissions.
- Create, resize and / or format new partitions (Warning! It can be extremely dangerous for the device).
- Make full backups, in addition to the fact that you can export the rum.
Precautions and disadvantages to remember
- Your phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Danger that malicious applications can be made with the permission of the superuser.
- Danger of damage or damage to the information during or after the procedure, in which case it is advisable in any case to make a backup copy before starting the root.
- Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded firmware may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure you get an original copy of the firmware if necessary.
- Support for OTA updates (Through the air) will be canceled.
Prerequisite for the procedure
- Computer with a version of Windows OS XP or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit microarchitectures.
- USB to Micro USB data transfer cable.
- Download one of the latest versions of the MTKroot v2.5.5 application for Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded to your computer.
- Download the original Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded firmware or boot, preferably from the official download support.
Yes you can’t get the official rum for Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded you can extract the boot.img file directly from your mobile device just by following the steps in this tutorial.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded configuration
Before proceeding, you need to make some specific changes to the device configuration, these relate in particular to Unlock OEM Besides Enable USB debugging.
These settings are gathered in the development panel, which you must unlock in advance pressing seven times continued on the section ->
Settings-> About the device -> Construction number or software version.
Tutorial to root your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded device easily
You will first need to extract the previously downloaded files to your computer desktop and open the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Click once on Drivers -> Mediatek and apply the indicated drivers installation.
Follow exactly the same steps as installing the driver ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software includes the USB and Fastboot drivers required for the computer to detect Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded.
Then connect Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded to your computer using the USB port and then click the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner There is no boot !! -> Task, add the upload file, and then click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will start automatically on your computer, follow the steps that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then click the button once ADB test and along the line ‘Device detectedYou will need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a few seconds in the meantime for your device. Xiaomi Poco M2 recharged restart the Fastboot options and then click the button Test Fastboot.
Later, participate until you can read the text «Device Found» to move on to the next step.
How to open bootloader on Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded
Then you’ll need to unlock your device’s bootloader, another essential operation that we’ll guide you through with a single click.
Although you must skip this step if you have already unlocked it before.
Click on Test Bootloader to secure its status.
If you need to release the bootloader on Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded, click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions on the mobile phone screen.
the press increase the volume continue.
Note: When you release the bootloader, the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded software will be restored to its factory condition.
In this case, you should consider backing up or copying all files, contacts, photos, and other data from the external SD storage drive.
Once you have launched the bootloader, do not approach the completion of this process and finally leave your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded computer with the appropriate root access.
In the upper left area of MTKroot v2.5.5 mark the root option, then click Root on the opposite side.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded will be automatically rooted and you will be able to see the letters «OK» projected both on the mobile phone and at the same time in the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
Then you have to press Exit Fastboot To restart the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded phone, it will return to the Android environment.
Once Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded restarts completely, click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure that the Magisk Manager application is indeed among the applications on your mobile device.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded to the Internet.
To finish the tutorial just click the button Check Root -> then To accept and nothing more.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application is not installed on the first try, click the button REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click the button again Install Magisk Manager.
Step-by-step video tutorial to root your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded terminal