If for some reason (and there are not a few) you need to root your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, you are in luck because today we will show you a very simple and efficient procedure to do it in an assisted and safe way.
In the following paragraphs we will give you a method automatic root for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G mobile phones, with which you will gain access to the root in a few minutes.
|Model||My 11 Lite 5G|
|Method||Get the official Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G firmware and patch boot|
Content index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G requirements – Previous settings of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G – Root your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G – Unlock your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Bootloader – Check Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Bootloader – Check Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Problems finding the trunk? here is the solution
What does root mean?
root or Super user It is the common name given to administrator user accounts that have all the privileges at all levels of access, both single and multiple.
Likewise, rooting or rooting a mobile phone is the method that makes it easier for the user of a mobile phone with an Android system to gain privileged access in a similar way to administrative permissions in Unix systems, which allows all system limitations and software to be violated. established by the manufacturer or network operator.
What are the advantages of rooting your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?
- The ability to easily remove bloatware and get rid of potentially inoperable applications from your system.
- Possibility to free up more internal storage memory.
- Change sophisticated system settings, such as unlocking Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, resetting the IMEI or MAC number, and overclocking, among other things.
- Possibility to use applications designed only for rooted terminals.
- Resize, split and adapt new partitions (can be very dangerous for the integrity of the device).
- Back up or back up, as well as the ability to export firmware.
Precautions and disadvantages to consider
- The equipment will suspend the validity of the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- Exposure to malicious applications that take over the rights of the superuser.
- Exposure to damage or loss of information during the procedure, therefore I recommend that you always make a backup before starting root.
- The firmware / Rom of your mobile device may be damaged, it is recommended that you ensure that you can obtain a valid copy of the firmware if necessary.
- Support for FOTA / OTA updates will be canceled.
Prerequisites and downloads
- Computer with Windows w7 / w10 or later systems, both 32 and 64 bit.
- USB to Micro USB data connector.
- Download one of the latest versions of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G to your computer.
- Download the original version for your mobile phone from where you will need to extract the boot.img component, if possible from the official download site.
Yes you can’t get an official version of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G smartphone You have the option to have the boot.img component directly from your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G easily by performing the steps in this tutorial.
Adjustments to be made to the equipment
Before proceeding, you must complete certain arrangements in the equipment configuration, which relate in particular to Unlock OEM as well as Enable USB debugging.
Both settings are integrated in the developer panel, which you must unlock in advance pressing 7 times successively on the box;
Settings-> Device information -> Construction number or software version.
How to root Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G in an easy way
To get started, you need to extract the previously downloaded package to your computer desktop and then run the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and the installation of the corresponding drivers is complete.
Repeat the same steps to install the driver ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software has all the necessary drivers for our computer to recognize Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Then connect your Smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G on your computer using the Micro USB port and then click the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left area of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will open automatically on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to fix the boot.
Click on ADB test and wait until you can see the message «Recognized device‘That’s when you have to press Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a few seconds for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G to restart with Fastboot options and then click the button Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until you can read the message ‘Recognized device‘to move on to the next phase.
Unlocking the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G bootloader
Next we will try to unlock the bootloader on your phone, another essential task that you will do with a single click.
Although you should ignore the operation if you have opened it before.
Click the button Test Bootloader to check if it is already released or not.
If you need to open the bootloader in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G just press the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions on the screen of your mobile phone.
You will have to press increase the volume continue.
Note: When you unlock the bootloader, your device will be reset to its original state.
For this reason, you should back up or copy photos, contacts, files, and other data to an external or SD memory.
After you release the bootloader, you are one step away from completing this process and finally leaving your computer with root user privileges.
Scroll to the top left of MTKroot v2.5.5 and choose the root option, then click the Root button in the lower corner.
In just a few seconds, your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G mobile phone will be rooted so that you can see the “OK” message on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Then you will need to click the button Exit Fastboot To restart the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, it will restart the Android system.
Once the mobile phone has completely restarted, click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and check if the Magisk Manager app appears on the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G panel.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you need to connect your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G to the Internet, either through mobile networks or Wi-Fi.
Finally, click Check Root -> then accept nothing else.
Note: If the application does not appear installed, click the button REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click once again Installation.
Abbreviation of the procedure
Step by step video tutorial to root Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G