On this other occasion we will give you all the steps for gain root privileges on your Vivo Y52s t1 5G mobile phone.
In the following paragraphs we will give you a procedure automatic root for Vivo Y52s t1 5G devices, with which you will be able to get a super user in less than 5 minutes.
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Requirements Vivo Y52s t1 5G – Previous settings of Vivo Y52s t1 5G – Start Root Live Y52s t1 5G – Unlock the Vivo Y52s t1 5G Bootloader – Check Bootloader Vivo Y52s t1 5G – Check Root Vivo Y52s t1 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Having trouble finding the boot.img file? this will interest you
What is rooting?
Super user or root It is the common name given to administrator user accounts that have full rights to all access (single or multi-user).
Rooting or rooting a computer is a procedure that allows Android mobile phone users to gain privileged access similar to the administrative permissions of Unix or Linux machines, allowing any system or software restrictions that may have been imposed by the manufacturer or network operator to be violated. .
Advantages of rooting the Vivo Y52s t1 5G
- The ability to remove Bloatware in a simple way and uninstall potentially unnecessary applications from the system.
- Possibility to obtain additional memory for storage.
- Modify advanced system parameters, such as unlocking, changing our IMEI number, MAC address, and more.
- To be able to use the software programmed only for rooted smartphones.
- Create, adapt, and format new partitions in internal memory (Be careful, this can be very dangerous).
- Make backup copies of the partition system, including exporting the entire rom.
Precautions and disadvantages that we need to evaluate
- Your phone will no longer be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Threat that malicious applications may obtain permission from the superuser
- Threaten with damage or loss of data during or after the process, so it is always recommended to make a backup before starting root.
- The firmware of the Vivo Y52s t1 5G mobile device may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you obtain an official copy of its firmware if necessary.
- Support for automatic updates will be suspended.
Requirements and downloads
- A computer with Windows XP / 7/8 or later, whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit microarchitecture.
- A Micro USB data transfer connector.
- Download an updated version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility to your Vivo Y52s t1 5G smartphone.
- Download the boot.img file or the original rom for your Vivo Y52s t1 5G Smartphone, if possible, from the manufacturer’s support.
Yes You cannot get the official Vivo Y52s t1 5G firmware you can get the boot.img file directly from your device by following the steps in this tutorial.
Configure Vivo Y52s t1 5G
The first thing you will do is continue to configure the settings needed for the process, which basically consist of Enable OEM unlocking Besides Enable USB debugging.
These preferences are included in the developer section, which you must activate beforehand beating seven times consecutively above the section ->
Menu-> Phone information -> Construction number or software version.
How to root your Vivo Y52s t1 5G smartphone
First, you need to extract the contents of the previously downloaded package to your Windows computer and run the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and complete the driver installation.
In the same way, perform the previous steps to perform the installation on the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 utility has all the USB and Fastboot drivers required for your computer to find Vivo Y52s t1 5G mobile phones.
Then connect I live Y52s t1 5G with your computer using the USB port and click Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner There is no boot !! -> Task, find the upload file, and then click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will automatically open on your mobile device, follow the on-screen instructions to create the patch.
Then you have to click ADB test and once you can read the line ‘Recognized device‘click once Go to Fastboot.
Now participate until I live Y52s t1 5G restart in Fastboot mode, then click the button Test Fastboot.
Again, you’ll need to participate until you see the «Recognized Device» message before continuing to the next topic.
Open the bootloader on Vivo Y52s t1 5G computers
In the next step we will try to unlock the bootloader on your mobile phone, an essential step that we will help you do with a single click.
But you must skip this step if you unlocked it on another occasion.
Click on Test Bootloader to make sure it’s already released or not.
If you think it is necessary to release the bootloader on Vivo Y52s t1 5G, then click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will appear on the Vivo Y52s t1 5G screen.
You will have to press the key increase the volume to authorize.
Remember: Once you unlock your bootloader, your computer’s system will be restored to its factory state.
Therefore, it is recommended that you back up or, if you prefer, copy your contacts, photos, files, and other data to a Micro SD storage drive.
Once the bootloader is launched, the next level will be to complete this process, leaving the Vivo Y52s t1 5G computer with proper root access.
Go to the top left of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility and check the root alternative, then click Root once in the opposite corner.
In a few seconds, the phone will be rooted and you will be able to read the text “OK” reflected in the Vivo Y52s t1 5G and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Then you will need to click the button Exit Fastboot To return the Vivo Y52s t1 5G device, it will return to the Android environment.
Once the phone is fully turned on, click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager app appears on your mobile phone panel.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you need to connect your Smartphone to the Internet, either via Wi-Fi or mobile networks.
And to finish click Check Root -> below To accept and nothing more.
Note: If the application does not appear installed, click REMOVE, wait two seconds and click the button again Install Magisk.
Instructive video tutorial on how to root Vivo Y52s t1 5G