Purchasing root user privileges on Vivo X60 Pro phones is an extremely simple and fast job, as we will show you in this post.
In the following paragraphs we will show you another method automatic root for Vivo X60 Pro devices, with which you can get root in just a few minutes.
|Method||Get boot.img from the official Vivo X60 Pro firmware and patches|
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Vivo X60 Pro requirements – Previous Vivo X60 Pro settings – Start Root Live X60 Pro – Unlock the Vivo X60 Pro Bootloader – Check the Vivo X60 Pro Bootloader – Check Root Vivo X60 Pro – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the boot.img file? here is the solution
What does root mean?
Super user or root It is the common name that is usually given to administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all access modes (single user or multi user).
Rooting or rooting a computer is a method that allows any phone user to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to administrative permissions on Linux or Unix machines, allowing any hardware and software barriers that could have been overcome to be overcome. be imposed by the manufacturer and / or the network operator.
Advantages of rooting Vivo X60 Pro
- Ability to remove all types of Bloatware in a simple way and uninstall unproductive applications from the system.
- Being able to release additional storage capacity.
- Change complex system settings, such as unlocking, restoring Vivo X60 Pro IMEI and MAC address, CPU overclocking, among others.
- Ability to use scheduled applications only for those devices that have root user permissions.
- Adapt, modify and delete new partitions from internal memory (this is very dangerous for the device).
- Make backups or full backups and you can export the full rom.
Precautions and warnings that we need to consider
- Your mobile phone will suspend the warranty of the manufacturer.
- Threats malicious applications to obtain permission from the superuser.
- Danger of damage or loss of data during the procedure, in which case it is always recommended to make a backup copy before rooting.
- The firmware / rom of Vivo X60 Pro may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you get a flashable copy of the rom if necessary.
- Support for FOTA updates will be discontinued.
Prerequisites for the method
- Computer that has a Windows XP / 7/8 or newer operating system, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A connector for transferring USB data to Micro USB.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Vivo X60 Pro to your computer.
- Download the original firmware for your Vivo X60 Pro from which you will get the boot.img file, if possible, from the official website.
Yes You can’t find firmware for Vivo X60 Pro Alternatively, you can get boot.img directly from Vivo X60 Pro by easily following this tutorial.
Setup to be performed on the Vivo X60 Pro phone
In the first step, you will need to make some changes to the Vivo X60 Pro settings, which basically consist of Enable USB debugging as well as Enable OEM unlocking.
These settings are gathered in the development panel, which you will need to unlock in advance pressing seven times consecutive in the box;
Settings-> About the phone -> software version.
Root Vivo X60 Pro step by step terminal
First, unzip the contents of the previously downloaded file to your computer desktop and start the MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and installs the respective drivers.
Repeat exactly this to install the drivers ADB.
Note: MTKroot Tool v2.5.5 includes all the updated drivers that are required by the Vivo X60 Pro.
Then connect your Vivo X60 Pro mobile phone to your computer using the USB cable and then click the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click the button once Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will start automatically on Vivo X60 Pro, follow the instructions on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then click the button ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the text ‘Recognized device«That’s when you have to click Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a moment while you I live in the X60 Pro start in Fastboot mode and press Test Fastboot.
You must participate later until you can see the line ‘Recognized device‘to move on to the next step.
Unlock the bootloader on the Vivo X60 Pro
Then you need to release the bootloader on your mobile phone, a task that you can apply automatically.
Although you must exclude this operation if you have previously unlocked it.
Click the button Test Bootloader if you need to check its condition.
If necessary release the bootloader on the Vivo X60 Pro just press the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will be displayed on the computer screen.
press the button increase the volume to authorize.
Caution: As soon as the bootloader is unlocked, the Vivo X60 Pro system will be reset to its original state.
For this reason, you should consider backing up or copying all photos, contacts, files, and other personal data to an external storage device or Micro SD.
Open the bootloader, you are just one step away from completing this tutorial and finally leave your Vivo X60 Pro mobile phone with the appropriate root access.
Scroll to the top left of MTKroot v2.5.5 and choose the root option, then click the Root button in the opposite corner.
The Vivo X60 Pro will be automatically rooted, so you can see the letters «OK» projected on the Vivo X60 Pro mobile phone screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Then press the button Exit Fastboot and your Vivo X60 Pro mobile phone will return to the Android environment.
When the Vivo X60 Pro has fully started, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and verify that the Magisk Manager application is actually listed on your computer’s dashboard.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your mobile phone to the Internet, either by your network operator or by WiFi.
Now, to finish, click Check Root -> then accept nothing else.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application fails to install itself for the first time, click REMOVE, wait two seconds and click the button again Installation.
Abbreviation of the method
Video tutorial help on how to root Vivo X60 Pro