We know very well that the benefits we can get after rooting a computer are significant, such as this time the OnePlus Clover Smartphone on which the next entry is based
With the help of MTKroot v2.5.5 we managed to adapt a process automatic root for OnePlus Clover terminals, through which you can get Super user in a few minutes.
|Method||Extract and fix boot.img from the official OnePlus Clover firmware|
content – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – OnePlus Clover requirements – Previous OnePlus Clover settings – Root on OnePlus Clover – Unlock OnePlus Clover Bootloader – Check the OnePlus Clover Bootloader – Check Root OnePlus Clover – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Problems finding the boot.img file? here is the solution
What is the root?
Root or Super user is the common name given to user accounts that have full privileges in all access modes, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Rooting a phone is a procedure that allows the user of a phone with an Android system to gain privileged access in a manner similar to administrative permissions on Unix or Linux systems, allowing them to break down any system or hardware barriers that may be imposed by the manufacturer. or network operator.
Positive to root OnePlus Clover
- Easily remove all Bloatware, as well as uninstall potentially unnecessary system applications.
- In order to gain more internal storage memory.
- Modify advanced system parameters, such as unlocking OnePlus Clover, resetting the IMEI number of OnePlus Clover or MAC, overclocking among many other possibilities.
- Ability to use applications created exclusively for those phones that have root privileges.
- Delete, adjust and create partitions (this can be extremely dangerous to the integrity of the device).
- Back up all partitions or export the entire rom.
Caution and warnings to always remember
- Your phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The risk of malicious applications gaining permission from the superuser.
- Exposure to damage or deterioration of information during the process, so it is recommended at all times to create a backup before starting the root.
- Your smartphone’s software may be corrupted, so it’s a good idea to get a valid copy of the firmware if needed.
- Support for updating the OTA will be canceled.
Prerequisite for this process
- A Windows XP / 7/8 or later computer, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
- USB data cable.
- Download a recent version of MTKroot v2.5.5 software for OnePlus Clover phones.
- Download the original version of your OnePlus Clover mobile device to extract boot.img, if possible, from the official support site and download.
Yes you can’t get the official rom for OnePlus Clover you can simply get boot.img directly from OnePlus Clover easily by performing the steps in this tutorial.
Configure the device
The first thing you will do is configure the settings needed for the process, which basically consist of Enable USB debugging Besides Enable OEM unlocking.
These two settings are integrated in the developer section, which you must activate in advance pressing 7 times continuously on the box ->
Settings-> Device information -> software version or Construction number.
Rooting your OnePlus Clover mobile phone step by step
First, extract the previously downloaded package to your Windows desktop and start the MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Click the Drivers -> button Qualcomm and follow the installation of the required drivers.
In the same way, repeat the step to complete the installation in drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software already includes all the updated drivers that are required for your computer to locate OnePlus Clover.
Connect your mobile phone OnePlus Clover with the computer via USB data cable and then press the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the tab There is no boot !! -> Task, open the boot.img file, and then click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will automatically start on OnePlus Clover, performing the steps that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
press the button ADB test and wait until you can see the text «Device detected», then you need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait a moment until OnePlus Clover start loading mode, then click Test Fastboot.
Again, you must wait until you can read the «Recognized Device» message before proceeding to the next level.
Open the bootloader on your OnePlus Clover mobile phone
In the next step we will continue to unlock the bootloader on your phone, another essential task that you can do with a single click.
Although you should skip the process if you launched it before.
Click the button once Test Bootloader to check the bootloader status.
If necessary release the bootloader on OnePlus Clover just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the tips that will be reflected on your terminal screen.
Don’t forget to press the key give the volume louder to accept.
Remember: The moment you open the bootloader, your computer will be restored to its original state.
Therefore, consider whether it is convenient to back up or, if necessary, copy photos, contacts, files, and so on. on a Micro SD memory card.
After releasing the bootloader, the next step is to complete the tutorial and finally leave the OnePlus Clover terminal with the appropriate root privileges.
In the upper left corner of the utility, select the root option, then click the Root button in the lower corner once.
In just a few seconds OnePlus Clover will be rooted, so you will see the «OK» line projected on OnePlus Clover and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
press the button Exit Fastboot To return the mobile device, OnePlus Clover will restart the Android system.
Once OnePlus Clover finishes booting completely, click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager app appears among the OnePlus Clover apps.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your OnePlus Clover to the Internet, either through a network operator or Wi-Fi.
Finally, click the button Check Root -> accept and ready.
Note: If the application cannot be installed for the first time, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click the button again Installation.
Simplifying the process
OnePlus Clover rooting video tutorial