Obtaining superuser privileges in Realme Q3 5G is an extremely simple and fast task, as we will teach you in this article.
Thanks to the MTKroot v2.5.5 application we managed to compile another automatic method for root Realme Q3 5G computers, through which you will get Root user in just a few minutes.
|mark||The real me|
|Method||Get boot.img from the official Realme Q3 5G firmware and patch|
content – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Realme Q3 5G requirements – Previous settings of Realme Q3 5G – Start Root on Realme Q3 5G – Unlock the Realme Q3 5G Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme Q3 5G – Check Root Realme Q3 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the upload file? this will interest you
What is the root?
root or Super user is the common name of user accounts that have all the privileges in all types of access (single user and multiple user).
Rooting or rooting a terminal is the method that allows the user of any terminal with Android system to gain privileged access to the system similar to the administrative permissions of Linux systems, which also allows the violation of all hardware and software limits to be set by the manufacturer and / or network operators.
Advantages of Realme Q3 5G rooting
- To be able to remove all types of Bloatware in a simple way, as well as to delete potentially unnecessary applications from the system.
- Possibility to get more storage capacity.
- Adapt advanced system parameters, such as changing IMEI or MAC, CPU / GPU overclocking among many possibilities.
- Use software programmed only for mobile phones that have root privileges.
- Format, resize, and create new partitions on internal memory (this can be extremely dangerous to the integrity of the device).
- Make complete backups, in addition to exporting the entire rum.
Precautions and inconveniences to be considered
- The phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty coverage.
- You risk malicious applications getting permission from superusers
- Danger of damage or damage to information during or after the process, so it is recommended in any case to make a backup before starting the root.
- The terminal software may be damaged, it is advisable to make sure that you can get a valid copy of the rom, if necessary.
- Support for automatic updates will be disabled.
Requirements of this procedure
- Computer running Windows XP / 7/8 or later.
- A cable for USB data transfer.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for your Realme Q3 5G device on your computer.
- Download the original version for Realme Q3 5G from where you can extract your preferred upload file from the official support and downloads page of the manufacturer.
Yes You can’t find the Realme Q3 5G firmware You have the alternative to extract the upload file directly from your terminal in a simple way by performing the steps in this tutorial.
Configure Realme Q3 5G
The first thing we will do, logically, will be to configure the necessary settings for the next process, which are practically Enable USB debugging Besides Enable OEM unlocking.
Both preferences are included in the developer section, which you must have activated beforehand pressing 7 times continuously on the box;
Settings-> System information -> Construction number or software version.
Root your Realme Q3 5G mobile phone easily
You must first unzip the contents of the package before it can be downloaded to your Windows desktop and then run the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click the Drivers -> button Qualcomm and complete the installation of the appropriate drivers.
Also, repeat this to install the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 tool includes the updated drivers that are required for your computer to find the Realme Q3 5G mobile phone.
Then connect Realme Q3 5G to the computer through the Micro USB data connector and click the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file and click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager software will automatically open on Realme Q3 5G, perform the steps you will see on the screen to create the patch.
Then you will need to click the button ADB test and wait until you can see the message «Device foundright then you need to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait while you Realme Q3 5G restart with Fastboot mode, click the button Test Fastboot.
Then you have to wait until you can read the phrase «Detected device» before moving on to the next step.
Open the bootloader on Realme Q3 5G
Then you will need to open the bootloader of the device, a fundamental task that you will automatically apply.
You should skip this step if you have already done it on another occasion.
Click the button Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If you need to open the bootloader on Realme Q3 5G, just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then make the signals that will be displayed projected on the Realme Q3 5G screen.
Remember to press the button give the volume louder continue.
Caution: When you open the bootloader, the Realme Q3 5G software will be restored to its original state.
Therefore, you should consider backing up or if you prefer to simply copy all files, contacts, photos, and other personal data to an external storage drive.
Once you have opened the bootloader, the next step will be to complete this tutorial and finally leave the Realme Q3 5G terminal with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the top left of the MTKroot v2.5.5 software and choose the root option, then click Root in the bottom corner.
Almost immediately Realme Q3 5G will be rooted, so you will see the letters «OK» projected on the screen of your terminal and in the program MTKroot v2.5.5.
Then click the button once Exit Fastboot To restart your mobile phone, it will restart your Android system.
When Realme Q3 5G has started completely, click the button once Applications -> Install Magisk and confirm that the Magisk Manager application is indeed on the Realme Q3 5G dashboard.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet.
To complete this tutorial just click the button Check Root -> next To accept and that’s it.
Note: If the application cannot be installed, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk Manager.
Illustrative video tutorial to root your Realme Q3 5G phone