phone Micromax IN 1 Like the vast majority of phones built by Micromax, it consists of a mobile phone that has no problems when it comes to root.
In addition to making regular backups and keeping our equipment up to date, gaining root access to Micromax IN 1 can be an equal or more important option that we can do on our mobile device.
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Micromax IN requirements 1 – Micromax IN 1 presets – Root on Micromax IN 1 – Unlock Micromax IN 1 Bootloader – Check Bootloader Micromax IN 1 – Check Root Micromax IN 1 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Then can’t find the boot.img file? this will interest you
What is rooting?
Super user or root is the standard name assigned to administrator user accounts that have full privileges in all access modes (single user and multiple user).
Likewise, rooting a terminal is a tactic that makes it easier for users of a device with an Android operating system to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to administrative permissions on Linux or Unix systems, allowing any system restrictions to be violated, and also software that could have been imposed by manufacturers or network operators.
What are the benefits of rooting Micromax IN 1?
- You can easily remove all Bloatware and get rid of potentially inoperable system applications.
- Possibility to obtain additional internal storage space.
- Change any fancy settings in the system, such as resetting the IMEI, MAC, as well as overclocking the processor and more.
- Use utilities created only for terminals that have root privileges.
- Delete, adapt, and modify new partitions in internal memory (Careful! It can be extremely dangerous for the device).
- Create comprehensive solutions and you can export all roms.
Precautions and disadvantages to consider
- Your mobile device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Exposure to malicious applications that take over the permissions of the superuser.
- Threaten with damage or loss of data during or after the process, therefore, it is recommended that you make a backup copy before rooting.
- The smartphone firmware / Rom may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you can get a flashable copy of the firmware if necessary.
- Support for FOTA updates (Firmware Over The Air) will end up being revoked.
Prerequisites for this process
- A computer running Windows OS XP / 7/8 or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A connector for transferring USB data to Micro USB.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Micromax IN 1 phones to your computer.
- Download the original download file or rom for your Micromax IN 1 computer, preferably from the manufacturer’s online technical service.
Yes you cannot get original firmware for Micromax IN 1 you can simply extract boot.img directly from your mobile device by following the steps in this tutorial.
The first thing you should do is continue to configure the settings needed for this process, which are basically Enable USB debugging as well as unlock OEM.
These settings can be found in the development panel, which you must have activated beforehand pressing seven times continue above the section;
Settings-> System information -> Construction number.
Step-by-step tutorial for rooting Micromax IN 1
To get started, extract the previously downloaded file to your Windows computer and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Click Drivers -> Mediatek and follow the installation of those drivers.
Also, follow the same steps to perform the installation with the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software already has all the updated drivers required for Micromax IN 1 mobile devices.
Then connect your Micromax IN 1 mobile phone to your computer using a USB data port, and then click the button once Restart USB.
Click at the top left of the tab There is no boot !! -> Load, find and open boot.img, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will open automatically on Micromax IN 1, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you will need to click the button ADB test and wait a moment until you can read the sentence ‘Device foundwhen you need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait a few seconds while you Micromax IN 1 start with the Fastboot options and click Test Fastboot.
Wait until you can see the «Device Detected» line before moving on to the next step.
Unlocking the charger on your Micromax IN 1 mobile phone
Then we will try to open the Micromax IN 1 bootloader, an essential action that you can apply with a single click.
You will need to skip the procedure if it has ever been unlocked before.
Click the button Test Bootloader to check if it is unlocked or not.
If you need to release the bootloader on Micromax IN 1, just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the signals you see projected on the device screen.
Don’t forget to press the button turn up the volume to be able to continue.
Important: When you open the bootloader, the software on your mobile device will return to its original state.
Therefore, consider backing up or simply copying contacts, photos, files, and so on. on the SD storage drive.
After opening the bootloader, the next step is to complete this tutorial by leaving Micromax IN 1 rooted correctly.
Go to the top left of the MTKroot v2.5.5 software and choose the root preference, then click Root at the bottom.
In just a few seconds, Micromax IN 1 will be rooted and you will see the word “OK” reflected in Micromax IN 1 and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Click on Exit Fastboot and the Micromax IN 1 device will restart on the Android system.
When Micromax IN 1 has been fully turned on, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager app is actually on your mobile phone’s desktop.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your Smartphone to the Internet, whether it is a network operator or WiFi.
To complete this tutorial just click Check Root -> then To accept and that’s it.
Note: If the application is not installed, click once REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk.
Illustrative video tutorial to root Micromax IN 1