We know that there are many advantages that can be implemented after rooting computers, a clear example of this is the case of Energizer Power Max on which the following entry is based.
Series Energizer Power Max There are mobile phones that, after obtaining the superuser, offer the user several ways to easily improve their overall performance, change the firmware, in addition to taking full control over the operating system.
Article index What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Energizer Power Max Requirements Energizer Power Max Pre-Settings Start Root in Energizer Power Max Unlock Energizer Power Max Bootloader Check Bootloader Energizer Power Max Check max ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is the root?
Super user or root is the current name given to administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all forms of access, both single and multiple.
Rooting a device is a technique that allows the user of a mobile device with an Android operating system to gain privileged access to the system similar to the administrative permissions on Linux machines, allowing the whole system to be reversed, as well as the hardware required by manufacturers or operators. network.
Advantages of Energizer Power Max Rooting
- Easily uninstall all Bloatware and get rid of unnecessary system applications.
- Free up more memory for internal storage.
- Adapt any complex system configuration, such as unlocking Energizer Power Max, resetting or recovering IMEI and / or MAC, CPU overclocking among many others.
- To be able to use programs developed for terminals that have root user permissions.
- Adjust or resize new partitions in memory (doing this can be very dangerous).
- Make full backups or also export the entire firmware.
Caution and warnings to consider
- Your mobile device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Exposure to malicious applications that obtain permission from the superuser.
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during or after the procedure, in which case it is recommended in any case to create a backup before starting the root process.
- Your mobile phone software may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure you can get an original copy of the rom if necessary.
- Support for FOTA updates (Firmware Over The Air) will be suspended.
Guidelines for carrying out the process
- A computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- USB data transfer connector.
- Download a recent version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for Energizer Power Max to your computer.
- Download the original Energizer Power Max firmware from which you will get your preferred boot component from the official support and download site.
Note: If you cannot download the official rom for the Energizer Power Max terminal, alternatively you can get the boot directly from the Energizer Power Max simply by following the steps in this tutorial.
Configuration to be done in the Energizer Power Max terminal
The first thing we will have to do, logically, will be to configure the necessary settings for the next process, these consisting practically Enable OEM unlocking Besides Enable USB debugging.
These two settings must be located in the developer section, which you will need to unlock in advance pressing 7 times followed in the box ->
Settings menu-> Device information -> software version.
How to root your Energizer Power Max mobile phone step by step
First, extract the contents of the previously downloaded file from your Windows computer and open the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click the Drivers -> button Mediatek and install the appropriate drivers.
Repeat this step exactly to install the drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 program has the necessary drivers for Energizer Power Max.
Then connect the Energizer Power Max to your computer via a USB data cable and click once Restart USB.
Click on the top left There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager application will start automatically on your mobile device, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then click ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the «Device Detected» message, at which point you’ll need to click Go to Fastboot.
Now wait for your Energizer Power Max to start charging options, then click the button once Test Fastboot.
Again, you will need to participate until the text «Recognized device» appears in order to proceed to the next phase.
Open the bootloader of the Energizer Power Max terminal
Next, we will try to unlock the Energizer Power Max bootloader, a fundamental act that we can perform in a completely automatic way.
It is advisable to exclude this step if you have already launched it on another occasion.
Click on Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If you are thinking of releasing the bootloader on Energizer Power Max, then click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will appear reflected on the Energizer Power Max screen.
Press the key give the volume louder to be able to continue.
Caution: As soon as the bootloader is unlocked, the Energizer Power Max software will be returned to its original state.
Therefore, consider backing up or copying contacts, photos, files, and other data to the external drive or Micro SD.
After opening the upload program, the next step is to complete this process and finally leave Energizer Power Max with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the top corner of the app and choose the root option, then click Root in the bottom corner.
In a few seconds the terminal will be rooted so that you can see the letters “OK” reflected both on the screen of your Energizer Power Max mobile device and simultaneously in the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
You must click the button later Exit Fastboot and your terminal will return to the Android system.
When the Energizer Power Max has been fully turned on, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application is on your mobile phone panel.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect Energizer Power Max to the Internet, whether via data or Wi-Fi.
To finish just click Check Root -> Accept and you’re done.
Note: If the application does not install, press REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Installation.
Abbreviation of the process
- Launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility and then connect your mobile device to your computer.
- Restart the mobile device in fastboot mode by pressing the button Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Step-by-step video tutorial on how to root Energizer Power Max