If you have assumed that rooting your Elephone C1 Mini mobile phone is a complicated process, with this tutorial we will make you change your mind.
Again, thanks to MTKroot v2.5.5, I compiled a fully automated process for root Elephone C1 Mini devices, for which you can win root access in a few minutes.
Article index What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Requirements Elephone C1 Mini Elephone C1 Mini Pre-Settings Root your Elephone C1 Mini Unlock Elephone C1 Mini Bootloader Check the Elephone C1 Mini Bootloader Check Root Elephone C1 Mini ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is rooting?
Super user or root is the conventional name that is assigned to user accounts that have all the privileges in all access types (single user and multiple user).
Rooting a computer is a procedure that facilitates the user of a computer with Android operating system to gain privileged access in a manner similar to administrative permissions on Linux systems, thus overcoming all system limitations as well as the hardware established by the manufacturer or operator. .
Benefits of rooting your Elephone C1 Mini
- Ability to easily uninstall any Bloatware and get rid of annoying system applications.
- Possibility to gain more storage space.
- Change sophisticated system settings, such as unlocking your device, recovering your device’s IMEI and MAC number, CPU overclocking, and more.
- Use software developed exclusively for those phones that have root privileges.
- Create, format, and adapt new partitions (Warning !, this can be very dangerous for the integrity of the device).
- Create complete solutions, including the ability to export the entire firmware.
Attention and disadvantages to consider
- The mobile phone will invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- Danger that malicious applications can be made with superuser permissions.
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during the process, so it is always recommended to make a backup before going to root.
- The firmware / rom of the Elephone C1 Mini mobile phone may be damaged, it is advisable to make sure that you can get an original copy of its rom if necessary.
- Support for automatic updates will be suspended.
essential requirements for this procedure
- Computer with Windows W7 or later operating system, either on 32-bit or 64-bit micro-architecture.
- Micro USB data cable.
- Download the new version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for Elephone C1 Mini.
- Download the original version of your terminal from which you will extract the boot.img file, if possible from the manufacturer’s online technical service.
Note: If you cannot obtain the official firmware for your Elephone C1 Mini Smartphone, you can always extract the boot.img file directly from the Elephone C1 Mini by following the steps in this tutorial.
Configuration to be performed in Elephone C1 Mini
You’ll first need to make some specific adjustments to your phone’s passing options Enable OEM unlocking Besides Enable USB debugging.
You will find both settings in the developer menu, which you must activate in advance pressing seven times continuously above the section ->
Settings-> About the phone -> Construction number.
Root Elephone C1 Mini mobile phone easily
You must first extract the file that you downloaded to your computer and then launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click the Drivers -> button Mediatek and complete the installation of the specific drivers.
Follow the exact same steps for installing in drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 program includes the necessary drivers for Elephone C1 Mini mobile phones.
Then connect your Elephone C1 Mini to your computer using the data port and click Restart USB.
Click in the upper left area of the tab There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click the button once Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will automatically start on your Elephone C1 Mini, follow the steps that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then you will have to press the button ADB test and wait a second until you can see the text ‘Recognized device‘there you will have to click on Go to Fastboot.
Now wait for the team Elephone C1 Mini restart the Fastboot options and then click the button Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until the text appears’Device detected‘to move on to the next step.
How to open bootloader on Elephone C1 Mini computers
Then it’s time to release the Elephone C1 Mini bootloader, a fundamental step that we will apply automatically.
Although you should exclude the process if you have done it before.
Click on Test Bootloader if you want to check its status.
If you think it is necessary to release the bootloader on the Elephone C1 Mini, just press Release Bootloader -> Accept and complete the tracks that are reflected on the phone screen.
Turn up the volume continue.
Remember: When you open the bootloader, the mobile system will be restored to the factory state.
For which you should make a backup or if you prefer to copy photos, contacts, files and other personal data to the external memory card or SD.
After releasing the bootloader, the next step is to complete this process, leaving the mobile phone with the appropriate root access.
Go to the upper left corner of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool and choose the root option, then click Root on the opposite side.
The Elephone C1 Mini mobile phone will be automatically rooted and you will be able to read the letters “OK” reflected in the Elephone C1 Mini and MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Click once Exit Fastboot To restart the terminal, it will restart in the Android environment.
Once the Elephone C1 Mini is fully turned on, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and verify that the Magisk Manager application is indeed on the mobile device panel.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your mobile phone to the Internet.
To finish the tutorial, just click Check Root -> accept nothing else.
Note: If the Magisk application does not appear installed, click the button once REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click once again Install Magisk Manager.
- Open the MTKroot v2.5.5 application and then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
- Restart your mobile phone to bootloader options by pressing the button Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Helpful video tutorial on how to root your Elephone C1 Mini