Thanks to the powerful tool that proves to be Photoshop, this program has been and continues to be used by many users around the world to make all kinds of montages, from something very simple. how to place a backgroundless photo, to change the color of the eyes in an easy way. In addition, you will know how to change the color of a shirt or a garment in the color you prefer best as a professional.
How do I change the color of Photoshop objects?
There is no single method in Photoshop that you can use change the color of objects in your photos. But as such, we will explain one of the simplest beginnings. The steps to follow are:
- Start by making a selection of the object for which you want to change the color. Usually use the speed dial toolbecause it gives better results.
- Then you need to go to the settings panel and from there you need to click on the Hue / Saturation option. This will create a new mask that you can see in the adjustments layer.
- Now you have to access the properties panel and from there, you can change the hue and saturation settings.
It is possible that when you do this procedure there are certain errors or areas where the color has not been applied, it can be easily corrected by painting only on the mask in black and white. If you do not understand this procedure because of the language, you can easily change the language in Adobe Photoshop and so on.better understand the program options.
What are the steps for changing off colors in Photoshop?
The truth is that there are not many differences from the previous procedure, what you should do and be aware of is the amount of light or illumination that the color has and if it is contrasts with the background.
It does not matter that the color of an object or a garment has a dark tone, as long as it can be differentiated from the background, the process will be very easy. Now, if for some reason it’s not like that, you’re going to have to go make one contour around the object so you can create a layer and change only that area of the photo without affecting the color of the rest of the elements.
To do this, you can consider the following steps:
- Locate the capable panel with the mouse, click the adjustments layer and select the Levels option.
- Now add a new layer of layers to your layer list
- With the mouse, you will drag the layer layer just below the layer called Fill Color (you we recommend naming the layers).
- Thanks to the controllers that will be activated for editing, you can change parameters such as the brightness of the selected object, as well as the temperature and others.
Basically that is, the rest depends on you and what you want to achieve. Similarly, if tand go to the official Adobe page, there you can find a much more detailed guide on color substitution in objects.
What is the procedure for duotone color in Photoshop?
You have to keep in mind that depending on the duotone, the color change will change a little bit, because you will have to play with the right tones to get a gray photoit is, but with tones different from the usual ones. Similarly, you should know that in two-tone images, existing inks have a tone curve that can be changed. To do this, you must:
- Start with activate the preview windowYou will get this from the dialog box> Duotone Options.
- Now you need to click on the square of the curve of interest. Generally, this curve is kept with a vertical line, but you can change it as you like.
- This procedure can be performed for each of the curves belonging to each ink in the image.
- For make changes to the curveYou need to select one of the points in it and drag it to a point where you think it gives you the results you are looking for.
How to make the vintage monochrome effect?
The peculiarity of the photos with vintage monochrome effect, is that they have a resemblance to the photos that are obtained after converting a photo into a drawing. For both vintage and drawing photos, you need to practice the following steps until you get the results you want:
- The main thing is to open the photo to be edited
- Now go to the layer where you will achieve black and white settings
- Find the Tint option and activate it
- Click on the colorful box that you can find right in front of Matiz
- Now try to find a color that resembles brown or a dark yellow color
- Continue with the gradual reduction of the intensity of blacks and whites, the idea is that this setting allows you to reduce the contrast of the photo or image.
- Once you have achieved it, continue to increase the most important moments. To do this, you need to choose the layer of the original photo that you uploaded.
- Now go to the channel window and press CTRL / Cmd + Left click on the RGB option.
- Return to the layers window, and from there, make sure you’re on the original layer and not the other layers.
- While doing this, press CRTL / Cmd + J. This combination of commands will cause copy only the illuminated parts of the photo.
- You just need to change the blending mode you have by default to a bright light mode. What remains is to play with the opacity of the layer until you have something you like or that looks relatively good.