It has certainly happened to you that when you log into your Netflix account, you always receive the same movies and series. Appearing in keep watch list, which is a bit annoying because the platform places this title for you so you can still see it. But you, as a user, no longer want it and do not know how to remove this movie or series from your list to continue watching.
Because of this Netflix updates its application and allows you to delete this content from your list In an easy and fast way. If you want to know how to remove headlines from continuing to watch on Netflix, this article is for you or if you plan to hire Netflix, this is the information that interests you.
It should be noted that you can buy or pay for a Netflix account in cash with or without a card.
How do I hide the «Continue watching» option?
In case you want hide the option to continue watching from your Netflix account Just follow these simple steps:
- Insert the file Netflix page and enter your username and password.
- Open the option Parental profiles and controls, in the profile you want to update.
- Open the option Show activity of that profile.
- On the Activity page, you need to select hide the icon, which is next to the title you want to hide.
- If you want to hide all these options, you need to select Hide everything, then click Confirm.
It’s important to know that all deleted items can take up to 24 hours to disappear completely from your account.
Where can I manage my viewing activity?
to manage your Netflix viewing activity, Follow these simple steps:
- Insert the file page of Netflix, enter your details. Select your profile name and a list of options will appear there. You must select the option «invoice«And there you will see the profile settings.
- Then select the «my profile«, Various links related to your account will appear here. You must select the «View the activity«And here you can change everything you see now.
- You’ll be able to see a list of all the movies, series, and documentaries you’ve seen on Netflix in chronological order. You need to click the X that appears in each of the chapters, series, or movies that you want to remove from the playlist.
- Once you have done this, a message will appear warning you that this title will be deleted in a few hours and it will be as if you have never seen it.
Easily remove a series or movie from «keep watching» by doing so
In case you want remove a series or movie from your watchlist easy and fast, just follow these instructions.
From the computer
If you entered your Netflix account on computer and you don’t know how to remove or remove continuous viewing. Here we show you how you can do this in a simple way
- Enter your Netflix application from your browser, enter your account, and select «invoice«Which is located in the upper right.
- Here you will find all the profiles, select yours and click on the option «viewing activity”. Here you will have all the information about the content you have noticed. And with that, you can delete it from the history so that it is no longer displayed in the list to continue viewing.
- You need to click on the symbol that appears on the left, which says «hide from view history”. And voila, once this series is made, this movie will no longer appear in your playlist.
On your Android mobile device
If you accessed your Netflix account on mobile phoneJust follow these instructions and you can easily remove this content from the list.
- You need to enter the Netflix app on your phone and go to the list to follow. Select the content you want to make disappear.
- When you have it, click about the three points which appear at the bottom of the thumbnail.
- A new menu will appear here, you need to select the option «Remove from list«And click accept. And voila, the content will easily disappear.
With an iPhone
If you have a iPhone and from there enter your Netflix account. Just follow the same steps, access keep following the listand select the content you want to remove. Click on «menu«And select»Remove from list«And so, you will have this content removed from the list to continue watching.