Netflix is one of the most famous streaming platforms which exists worldwide, in it you will find all kinds of series and movies, of course you can choose the ones that best suit your tastes.
But if on any occasion it happens that there is a series that you can not find on this platform, do not worry then Netflix offers them to its users the ability to request your favorite series.
In Netflix, error 11003 is very common, if you encountered this error on this platform, don’t worry, it’s nothing serious and it is something very simple to solveHere, in Discover how to do it, we leave you step by step so that you can solve this little problem.
What does it mean when we see the 11003 error on Netflix?
Error 11003 on the Netflix platform means that an error was created in some of the configurations during the installation process and this prevents your device from accessing the Netflix application.
What should we do if we receive a Netflix 11003 error to resolve it?
If this error occurs on your device, it is very easy to fix it, you just have to do it follow the steps below Of course, they vary slightly depending on the type or model of device you are using:
On an Android phone or tablet
From your mobile device you must:
- It locates you in Settings.
- Once there you have to select Options for developersYou will find this where it says System or General.
- You found the previous option in the section from Applications, you must uncheck the option Do not keep activities.
- Keep restarting the app so you can watch your favorite shows or movies.
Sometimes Developer options do not appear, if this is your case, you must:
- Go to Settings.
- Then, at the bottom, you need to select the option About the device.
- In this section you will find where it says System or General.
- Then you need to select the option in which to write information about the software.
- Locate where you will find it construction number.
- Press this number until a message appears indicating that the programmer mode is already activated and a configuration option will be created called Programmer Options.
On the Kindle Fire
To do this on a Kindle tablet you just need to:
- Press and hold the power button on the side of the tablet.
- When the message appears Do you want to disable Kindle? or Do you want to stop the Fire? you have to tap where it says, Turn off the screen or OK.
- When the device turns off, you need to press Power button until you see the Kindle or Amazon logo on the screen and voila, you just have to go back to Netflix.
If this does not work, you should do so restart your home network To do this, simply turn off the Kindle tablet, then disconnect the modem from the internet and then wait 30 seconds to reconnect them, when you connect the modem, wait until all the lights are on to turn on the Kindle Fire.
Finally, go to Netflix check that the error has been corrected.
What other errors can occur on Netflix and how can we fix them?
There are other types of errors in Netflix, but the most common are:
Netflix error 0013, this error is displayed when we try to play content within the application, and instead an error message appears with the black screen background. It is very easy to solve you need to restart your mobile device and if that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Another very common error is the Netflix UI-800-03 error, this usually occurs when needed update the information stored on your mobile deviceTo correct this error, you can usually try several options, including: logging out of Netflix, restarting your Smart TV, or restarting your home network connection.