Certainly, during one of those Netflix series or movie marathon afternoons, error 40106 appeared and you didn’t know what to do. Today we will explain everything you need to know about it and you will not believe that your afternoon was destroyed every time you see the message ‘The title cannot be played. Please try again later. ‘ That is why we take on the task of leaving you the ideal solution to this problem.
Why is 40106 error usually on Netflix?
If ever 40106 error on Netflix, you most likely wondered what was the reason behind it. Well, this comes in handy when you want to stream interactive content via mobile or tablet streaming to your Chromecast. When you set up your Chromecast right now, it doesn’t have the option for interactive content. Which is why you can’t watch series or movies that have this feature.
Can I use a Chromecast to watch Netflix interactive material?
At the moment it is not possible to see interactive materials using a Chromecast, because if you try it, the message will automatically appear on the screen (the title cannot be played. Please try again later). However, it is still possible to do a software update in the future to allow users to play interactive materials.
What can I do to fix other issues with my Chromecast when using Netflix?
If you have problems with Chromecast configuration When you use your Netflix account, there are a few actions that can help you resolve the issue. That’s why here’s a quick and easy way to put an end to that annoying problem.
Chromecast reset procedure
The first thing you should know when reset your Chromecast is that you have two options for doing so. These depend on where you perform the process.
If you’re running it from the Google Home app, you should keep this in mind It will only work if you still have network access where it was first configured:
- Access the Google Home app.
- Click your Chromecast and «Settings.»
- Tap where the three dots are displayed, they are located in the upper right corner.
- Then click «Reset to factory settings» and then «Reset to factory settings.»
If you are performing the process on your Chromecast, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the button on the side of the Chromecast. You need to make sure it is connected to the TV.
- You will notice that the orange LED will start flashing.
- Once it turns white, you will need to release the button.
- And that’s it The Chromecast will restart.
Keep in mind that you may have problems with other causes, such as a misconfiguration to transmit and duplicate your Android mobile phone to your TV, for which we also recommend that you try the following alternatives:
- Remove special characters.
- Check your connection.
- Check multiple broadcasts. (if you use multicast routing)
- Update Chrome. (if you’re using the Chrome browser).
Other devices that are compatible with Netflix movies and interactive series
Note that any device will be compatible to play a Netflix series or movie as long as it is able to run the application. And of course when not by streaming. Currently supported devices are the latest. Here is a list:
- Smart TV
- Media players
- Computer browsers
- Game consoles
- Android, iPad, iPod touch or Phone phones and tablets
It’s important to make sure your device has the latest Netflix update so you can enjoy interactive content.