Today’s phone companies have been forced to launch new devices with greater autonomy When it comes to battery life, not all devices are designed to withstand so many hours of continuous power. If your Smartphone has a very short battery life and you don’t know what to do, we recommend that you read this guide to help you fix your low battery life permanently.
How can I make my cell phone battery last longer?
There are several methods or tips that we can follow to prolong the charging of our battery for a long time, because in many cases there is a configuration that wears out the load very quickly. It is recommended to have an idea or to know how long our mobile phone battery lasts, this is a very important factor, so here are some tips and methodologies to avoid these problems:
- Energy saving mode: This way, your phone will automatically make a number of settings, which greatly extend the charging time.
- Ultra energy saving mode: Unlike the previous power saving mode, this is much more efficient, as the phone only focuses on basic services such as calls, messaging and a little more, sacrificing and reducing the power of the phone to take advantage of the battery.
- Reduce brightness: Although it may seem insignificant, reducing the screen brightness also prolongs the charging of our smartphone.
- Use programs that extend sustainability: It is recommended to use the downloaded applications to improve the battery performance, a very good option is to download CCleaner, which offers many options such as cleaning the phone memory, accelerating the processor, extending the battery charge and others.
- Close applications we don’t use: When we use different applications and leave or minimize them, our phone places them in the background, concentrating some of the power of our phone and also sacrificing its charge, for which it is advisable to close all applications in the background.
- Reduce long-term phone usage: Using our smartphone for many hours is not healthy at all, apart from draining the battery, which is why it is advisable to fight against phone addiction.
- Use demanding applications or games: This is one of the most remarkable reasons why our phone downloads quickly, because the use of very demanding applications or games exhausts the charging autonomy in an excessive way, so we have to follow this.
- Turn off keyboard vibrations and sounds: When we have these options active, the speakers and the small vibration motor wear out the battery every time we press a key, in addition to the fact that the keyboard is one of the most used things on the Smartphone, disabling this will greatly help the duration of our charging.
What are the steps to put your phone in dark mode?
On the other hand, using and activating the dark mode on our phone is very helpful, because by placing a dark theme and lowering the brightness, the phone does not lose energy unnecessarily. To put our device in dark lightweight and easy mode, you need to follow the steps below:
- We enter the settings of our mobile device.
- We go to the screen and brightness section.
- From the various options that appear, we go down until we find one that says «dark mode», we will activate it.
Something worth mentioning is that, not on all devices It’s exactly the same process, so you can call for help with voice commands.
What are OLED screens and what are the advantages of having them?
OLED displays consist of a screen that provides a better color quality than conventional ones, they have become much more popular in recent years due to the excellent image quality it offers, among the advantages of having an OLED screen are:
- Greater flexibility on the screen.
- Use brighter colors and higher contrast.
- Consumes less battery than conventional screens.
- They are thinner than conventional phones, contributing to the design of thinner and thinner phones.
What are the devices that have an OLED screen?
There are currently many mobile devices, TVs and monitors of famous brands that use OLED screen technology, here are some of them:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Asus Zenfone 8.
- Huawei P40.
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro +.
- Sony Xperia 5 II.
- Apple iPhone 12.
- Google Pixel 4 XL.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro.
- Honor Magic 3 Pro.
- Huawei P30.
- LG OLED 4K TV.
What is the way to check if my mobile phone has an OLED screen?
OLED technology makes our screens, so to speak, smart for color. A good way to find out if our screen is OLED is by looking for an image that is all black, then we will continue to increase the screen brightness.
If when we increase the brightness we do not notice that the screen becomes clear, we can say that we have an OLED screen, if on the contrary the black screen becomes clear, then our screen is not OLED.