Instagram is currently one of the most popular and widely used social networks in the world, as it not only serves to upload photos or share private messages, but also has other extremely interesting features, as well as a very simple platform to use. and accessible to all. This platform continues to evolve constantly to offer its users a different and fun experience. Boomerang is one of the new tools integrated into the application with which you can capture content in a unique, different and fun way; Here’s how to create a boomerang with Instagram effects.
What are the best Boomerang editing interface tools?
The option of boomerang allows you to create small clips of a few seconds videos which in turn are played in a loop. This feature has been integrated exclusively into Instagram Stories.
Now, the application shows us in the simplest possible way the tools with which you can edit your boomerang. At the bottom of the screen are the 4 editing commands, which will help you edit the boomerang to your liking and in a simple way. In addition, during video playback, the app’s interface will simultaneously show you a timeline at the bottom of the screen. It should be noted that you can move the commands to any part of the chronology, this to shorten the duration of the boomerang; Secondly, there are 4 types of boomerang, Which are:
- Classic boomerang: This is the normal boomerang, it allows you to work and edit only the length of the clip.
- Boomerang slowmo: With this tool you can create slow-moving boomerangsYou can also use curls as slowly as you want.
- Boomerang echo: In turn, with echo you can add a motion blur effect to any moving object in your video
- Duo Boomerang: This option adds a kind of scroll the video to the beginning of the video, this with a digital interleaving effect.
It should be noted that the boomerang tool is quite versatile (like other tools, you need to create a story with either photo or video) With its help you can not only create a very original short video, but you can also add text, music and even different stickers; You can also search and select a filter for your boomerang and make it more original, it’s like uploading a normal but moving Instagram History.
Does Instagram Stories allow me to create a boomerang with a live photo?
Converting a live photo to a boomerang for Instagram Stories is a very simple procedure, follow these steps and you’ll see how easy it can be:
- First, from opening the Instagram app and accessing the Instagram story section.
- Then you have to select the photo you want to turn into a boomerang. You can find the photos in the last box at the bottom left of the screen.
Note: It is important to note that after clicking on the photo drum, you must select the Live Photos option, which you will find by clicking on the text in the Last 24 Hours, in doing so you will have all the photos taken with the photography.
- Once you have selected the live photo you want to animate, simply you have to press and hold the center of the photo until the word BOOMERANG appears on the screen. And that’s it! Once these steps have been performed, the image will move and repeat as if it were a GIF.
On the other hand, Instagram gives you the ability to post one or more photos and even boomerangs to your stories, so you can share your daily life in a more dynamic and simple way, a special outing or simply a small photo shoot.
How to slow down a boomerang after recording?
If what you want is create a slow-moving boomerang you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Instagram and click on the camera in the upper left corner.
- Being there, select the boomerang option and continue to record your boomerang by pressing the record button.
- Once you have created the boomerang, a bar will appear at the top of the screen with various editing options, you have to press infinity for Instagram to show you the options that the boomerang offers.
- Subsequently, a series of effects will be displayed, in which you will have to select Slowmo, pressing this button will display the speed options and there you can edit to your liking and upload it to your stories. It’s so easy to use and publish videos with the new boomerang effects that Instagram offers us.
I can’t see the new effects available for use on Instagram, what do I do?
Don’t worry if you still can’t see the new ones The Boomerang effects that Instagram has incorporated into its tools, the solution is very simple.
To see the new boomerang tools in Instagram stories, it is very necessary to have the updated application, ie the latest version. So, you should go to Google Play Store or App Store to update the application so you can enjoy of this wonderful and dynamic tool.