Disney Plus It was one of the most used Streaming entertainment applications of recent times. One of the most notable criticisms of users of Smart TVs and mobile devices is that they are only available for certain versions of devices. However, there are some auxiliary devices such as Chromecast which will allow you to create a Cast or Mirror effect on your Android / iOS device with your TV, allowing you to view all Disney + content on your TV without downloading too many apps. To get the correct configuration, we have prepared this guide that will be will allow you to use Disney Plus with Chromecast 2021, so keep reading because we will show everyone step by step.
Disney Plus Chromecast Latin America
Obviously, Disney + It is compatible with a large number of Smart TVs and mobile devices, and some time ago made full compatibility of devices Chromecast. If you have one, you’ll need to follow the steps below to sync properly with your TV.
- An Android device compatible with Disney Plus. It is very important to check the compatibility of Disney Plus 2021 before installation.
- You have an active subscription with Disney Plus 2021. This is very important, because otherwise you will not be able to access the content offered in the application.
- Chromecast synchronized with the TV. It is also very important that both your Android mobile phone and your Chromecast are connected to the same Internet.
How to stream Disney Plus to Smart TV
Once these issues are considered, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Turn on the TV and check that the Chromecast is connected
- Then, access your Android device and then try to connect it to the same Internet as Smart TV.
- Now you need to open Disney + on your Android mobile phone. After that, you need to select the title you want to play on your Chromecast
- When you select the movie or series, select Screen Cast or screen sharing, and then search for your Chromecast.
- Ready! In a few moments, the title you started playing will appear on the TV screen.
Disney + Plus Chromecast Android
That’s all. That way, they can use Disney Plus on your Chromecast fast and easy. You should know that if you don’t Chromecast active, the screen sharing button will not be available in the Disney + app, so it is very important that you follow the steps mentioned to take advantage of all the content on your Android device. After all, do you have any doubts or questions? If you need help, you can leave your comment in the section below.