How to update or recover the firmware on your Galaxy F62 with the latest version of Android using Odin or revert to an earlier version if necessary.
With the next operation we will not lose any of the data, applications or files we have hosted in our terminal, but optionally, we can also format and do a clean installation of the system.
In any case, it is always advisable to back up the contents of our Galaxy F62 smartphone, for this it is best to use the official Samsung Smart Switch utility.
Updating your Samsung Galaxy F62 device is an easy task and will leave your phone with the latest firmware version, suddenly solving any software problem that Galaxy F62 might present.
Then we leave the information to update the Samsung Galaxy F62 rom.
How to update Samsung Galaxy F62 using Odin
In the Galaxy F62 menu we will have to scroll to the settings to activate USB debugging from development options.
If these developer options are not enabled, you will need to enable them by entering About the device, Software information and press the section seven times in a row construction number.
The first thing we need to do is download all the necessary files to our computer.
- We are downloading the latest version of Odin3 for Windows.
- I also downloaded USB drivers for Galaxy F62 phones for Windows.
- And finally, we download the updated rom for Samsung Galaxy F62 and extract it on the PC.
Then, install the USB drivers for our device on the computer and start the Odin 3 tool.
We stop Samsung Galaxy F62 and start it in download mode, for this we hold down the buttons at the same time smaller volume, start Yes power to drop them just when the download warning appears.
Then, once the buttons are released, we press the volume up button to accept and continue with the download mode.
In Download mode we start the Odin 3 application and connect Galaxy F62 to the computer using a USB cable, at that moment we will see the message added in the Odin3 window.
The latter means that everything is fine for now and that communication between our mobile device and the program is possible or else we should check the USB connections, the cable and if necessary update the drivers.
Now we need to upload all the firmware files on Odin3 by clicking on the corresponding button.
For this step, we first click on the button [BL], we go to the folder where we saved the rom and load the file that starts with BL_ by clicking open.
We repeat the same steps with parts AP_ and CP_.
Before we press the CSC button and prepare to open the appropriate file, we need to think about the deadline79. we have to show up at our terminal.
- Reinstall the system without deleting or damaging current data and applications.
- Or, on the contrary, format and block the rom in a clean way, with which all the content, as well as the settings and accounts will be permanently deleted.
- To update the Galaxy F62 ROM and reinstall Android, keeping all the content, we need to upload the HOME_CSC_ file to Odin3.
- To update the Galaxy F62 firmware at the same time we format the mobile phone to do a clean install, we will upload the CSC_ file instead.
Note: It is recommended that you always use the HOME_CSC_ file, unless your system is infected with some malware or unstable programs.
Once all the components we saw in the previous step have been loaded, click Start to begin the upgrade process.
And to finish we wait until the progress bar is completed and Galaxy F62 restarts, at which point we will have to remove the USB cable, close Odin and wait a few seconds while Galaxy F62 restarts.