Help guide for updating Galaxy A32 5G to the latest version of Android using Odin 3 from any previous version.
The following process will not cause us to lose any content, files, applications or data stored on the mobile phone, although, if we want, we can also format it to perform a clean installation of the system.
In any case, it is advisable to create a full backup of all the contents of our Samsung Galaxy A32 5G mobile phone, for this it is recommended to use the Samsung Smart Switch program.
Updating our Galaxy A32 5G mobile phone is an easy task and will leave the device with the completely original Android firmware, managing to solve at the same time any problem related to the system that Galaxy A32 5G could present.
Then we will guide you to update the rom version of Samsung Galaxy A32 5G.
How to update your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone using Odin 3
In the Samsung configuration we will have to go to the settings to enable USB debugging in the development options.
If we don’t have these options enabled for developers, we need to enable them from About the phone -> Software information and press 7 times per section construction number.
We must first download the necessary files to our computer.
- We are downloading the version indicated by Odin 3 for Windows.
- Download USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy A32 5G mobile phones for Windows.
- And, to finish, we download the updated rom for Samsung Galaxy A32 5G and extract it on your computer.
Then we install the USB drivers of our mobile phone on the computer and open the Odin3 program.
We turn off Samsung Galaxy A32 5G and start it in download mode, for this we simultaneously press the volume down, Home, power keys to release them even when the download mode warning screen appears.
Then, after releasing everything, we press the volume up to accept and continue that way.
In the download mode we run the Odin3 utility and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable, then we can distinguish the message added in Odin.
This means that, for the moment, everything is going well, and the communication between the application and the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G is not a problem, otherwise we will have to check the USB connection, the cable and, if necessary, update the drivers.
Now we just need to load the firmware files on the Odin 3 tool by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
To do this, first click the button [BL], navigate to the location where we saved the ROM and load the file starting with BL_ by clicking open.
We repeat the same steps with parts AP_ and CP_.
Then, before pressing the CSC button to open the corresponding file, we need to think about the term79. We want to apply on the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G mobile phone.
- Update and / or repair the ROM without deleting or modifying files, data or applications.
- Or vice versa, clean everything and lock the ROM from 0, which will remove all the contents of the internal memory, as well as settings and accounts.
- To update the Galaxy A32 5G rom and install the operating system keeping its contents, we need to load HOME_CSC_.
- To update the Galaxy A32 5G firmware with the option to format the device for a clean install, we will use the CSC_ file instead.
Note: It is recommended that you always use the HOME_CSC_ file, unless the system is very unstable.
After loading the components that we analyzed just the previous step, we click on the Start button to launch the update process.
Finally, we wait until the progress bar is completed and Samsung Galaxy A32 5G restarts, at which point we need to disconnect the USB cable, exit the Odin 3 tool and wait a few seconds while the phone starts.