Sometimes, when we buy a used mobile phone, it is very likely to come with certain inconveniences that prevent its correct use. One of the biggest fears of users is the purchase of a phone blocked by IMEI and which prevents the correct use of all networks of telephone companies in force in the country. Currently, there are certain services that allow the efficient and timely unlocking of Samsung mobile devices and today everything that is needed to deal with this will be covered. 2021. Read carefully to find out how unlock a Samsung mobile phone from IMEI 2021 and check in detail if it is blocked or not.
How to unlock IMEI for default
Before starting the tutorial, it is very important to know if a device is locked IMEI. If you live in Chile, you can use the application Check IMEI Chile which will let you know if the device’s IMEI is reported for theft, MORA, or another type of block that does not allow the use of national networks. In addition, it is also possible to check whether it is operational for the multiband and ESA policies proposed by SUBTEL. If you want to find out this information, follow these steps.
- First, you need to go to Google Play Store and download the file Check IMEI Chile application. If you view this article from a mobile device, you can download the app directly from Google Play:
- When downloading, all you have to do is open it and enter the IMEI of the device you suspect of a possible accident. To obtain the IMEI, open the phone caller and enter code * # 06 #
- Write down the code, then open the app and enter it. Then they will have to wait until the application returns all the associated information.
- Ready! In a few moments they will be able to check if the entered IMEI is blocked. If it is, you can go to the method that will be displayed below:
Unlock your cell phone locked by the company
Did it turn out to be blocked? Checking various online unlocking services, I found one that proved to be quite effective; it is about DirectUnlocks.com. The latter corresponds to an international unlocking service that will allow you to recover all network information from a mobile device, simply by following simple steps. The unlocking procedure is remote and costs about 40-50 USD, which can be agreed in two stages; the first Pre-order from $ 10 and the other the rest of the command to specify the unlock.
As for the unlocking experience, you can see that it can be done fairly quickly in a period of no more than 3-4 days and one of the best things is that you can make all sorts of requests via email or you can generate an instant help ticket holder. Complete monitoring of all unlock details is also possible through a tracking code provided by the vendor. With this, they will be able to know exactly what condition they are in and how long it will take until the end of the procedure. If you want to do unlock your Samsung mobile phone through DirectUnlocks, then you should follow the steps below:
Unlock Samsung from IMEI 2021
- First, you need to access the unlocking services DirectsUnlocks.com
- Upon access, they will be asked to enter the IMEI of the Samsung mobile phone. To enter the IMEI, you can repeat the procedure mentioned above and they will be able to do all the work.
- Then select the unlock phone company and your country.
- Once you enter an IMEI, all you have to do is select unlock for a SIM card or Unlock for any Slim card.
- Now, they will have to add contact information and the payment method they will make.
- Select Unlock now! And ready, your order will be entered and you can track it using the code provided by the supplier.
- Please allow 2-3 working days for unlocking. Ready! You will receive immediate news from your service provider once everything is complete.
That’s all. By following these steps, you can quickly and efficiently unlock your Samsung and return to its main features as you normally would. After all, do you have any questions or concerns? If you wish, you can leave a comment in the section below.