The security model is a basic layer of security to remove intruders from our smartphone. However, when we forget the mobile password, then the problem starts and we need to know how to unlock a patterned cell phone.
Forget questions like:
- How to remove the model from a mobile phone?
- I forgot my cell phone model, what can I do?
- I don’t remember the model of my cell phone. How do I do it?
We explain how to turn off your mobile phone when it is locked With all the techniques that currently exist, if you want to reset it later, I will explain how to release a mobile phone for free.
Unlock your mobile phone with Google Mail
The easiest way to remove the unlock pattern from a mobile phone is to use the unlock tool. Sign in to your Google Accounts which Samsung offers us.
It is an option found in the latest Samsung models and very rarely at other brands.
To use this method, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to WiFi or you have active data
- Enter the unlock pattern 5 times until you receive a message warning you to enter your password incorrectly and you will not be able to enter it for a while
- The option will appear below the unlock pattern area – Did you forget the pattern? click
- You’ll be asked for the Google (Gmail) email address and password associated with your device.
- Enter it and press Login
- Wait for the verification process to pass
- After completing the above process, your mobile phone will be unlocked and you can create a password or leave it without a password
If you can’t access your smartphone using your Google email address and password, you can try to change this data on your computer, however, you’ll need a mobile phone for verification or email in addition to your account. Instructions for this process can be found on the Google website.
Unlock your mobile phone with Hard Reset
The most effective, but the most drastic method is to make a complete format of your smartphone. This process is fast and will delete all files on your mobile phone (Except for data on the Micro SD and SIM card).
This process will take you directly to recovery mode. Follow these steps to remove the model from your mobile phone:
- Turn off your phone
- Remove the micro SD memory and SIM card
- press power button and volume up at the same time until the mobile starts and enters Recovery mode. You’ll recognize it quickly, because it’s a different screen than the one you see when you turn on your phone. In some devices, the key combination to use may be the power button and the volume down at the same time
- Using the volume up and volume down buttons, access the option Wipe data / factory reset and press the key power button to accept
- It will ask you for a confirmation. Press the volume up or down button to navigate and accept And it is
- Wait for the process to complete and a new menu with the option will appear at the end Restart now. Tap that option
- The device will turn on after a few minutes because you have deleted everything
- Choose your language (if applicable) and set up your phone as you wish, following the steps
The combination of buttons to access recovery mode may vary by device. You can visit the manufacturer’s website to find out how to access this menu.
In addition, there are mobile phones that have a Recovery mode in Chinese, so you may not understand the characters. If this is your case, we recommend that you borrow another mobile phone and use the Google Translate app to translate the text and choose the correct option.
It should be added that not all mobile interfaces are used with the volume up and down buttons, some of the newest are touch.
If you are using one of the latest mobile phones, such as a Samsung Galaxy S8, you may experience an email block when formatting your mobile phone.
To remove it you must log in with your email address or retrieve it by text message. If none of the options is viable, then you will have to change the ROM from your mobile phone to be able to remove the block
Recover mobile data
The last method to unlock a mobile phone with a model that I just explained deletes everything you have on your mobile and leaves it as new, however, with luck, you can recover some or all of what you had on your mobile in the following ways:
This Google application allows us to back up all our photos in the cloud. If you’ve backed up your photos to Google Photos, you can recover them using mobile mail.
This Google app also offers a free backup. If we hope you’ve backed up all or all of your files here, then you’re in luck and will be able to recover them by signing in to your Google Account.
If your mobile phone is one of the brands Samsung or Huawei you can take advantage of the official tools for device backups. You will only need a USB cable to save all your data. If you don’t have the app on your mobile and previously configured, then it won’t work to back you up.
These are the links to the official tools:
Cancel the cell model with alternative methods
Another way to unlock your mobile phone is to use the application to find the device that some companies offer us.
For example, if we’re talking about Samsung, we can use the Find My Device mobile management tool to change or delete data.
Here’s how to do this with Samsung and Google:
Unlock Samsung with Find My Mobile
- Now access the option Unlock my device and wait for the process to complete
Unlock Nexus with Google Find My Device
- Insert the file Device administrator
- Sign in to your Google Account and choose your device
- Click on the option To block and create a new password
Now that you know how to unlock a cell phone, it’s time to get your phone back to normal and make sure you save your password so it doesn’t happen again.