If you have installed the latest version of the Microsoft operating system I’m sure you’ve noticed that one of the big news is that it’s in its new start menu, which is centralized. For this reason, not a few readers have asked us if it is possible you have the Windows 10 Start menu in Windows 11. Well, not only is it possible, but below we will explain how to get it in the simplest way possible.
The first step towards Recover the Windows 10 start menu in Windows 11 It will be placed on the left, because, as we well know, in the latest Microsoft operating system, all the icons are in the middle of the taskbar.
You may be interested 👇👇
Put the Home button on the left
To move the Start button to the left in Windows 11 we can follow the steps in this tutorial or simply follow the instructions in the video below 👇.
⚡ UPDATE⚡ from version v22000.65 this method does not work 👇 I will update the post when there is another alternative method.
Now the next step will be to open the run command to access the registry editor. To do this, we need to press the following combination of a keyboard shortcut:
Once in the box we add «Regedit.exe» (without the quotes) and we give «To accept».
Once in the editor, we must follow these steps:
- We enter the following route: «Computer HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Advanced» (without quotes).
- Press the right mouse button and click «New».
- We select DWORD value (32 bits) and we call it «Start_ShowClassicMode» (without quotation marks).
- We double click Start_ShowClassicMode.
- Into the Value data we put the value «1».
- Let’s go to «GOOD».
Finally we will need to restore Windows Explorer for this, we will need to follow these steps:
- We go to the search engine.
- We wrote «Manage tasks» (Task management).
- We are entering the best match.
- select Windows Explorer with the right mouse button.
- In the pop-up menu we offer «Restart».
And that would be the result.
If you have questions about how to keep the Win 10 Start menu in Win 11 You can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family via social media. Thank you so much for everything!