If you are worried about the available space in your RAM and you want your mobile phone to be in optimal condition, then you may need to take some action. To improve your mobile phone user experience, be it Android or iPhone, you may need to free up RAM space. If you want to know how to do it, stay tuned How to speed up, free up and have more RAM on my Android phone or iPhone.
How to speed up, free up and have more RAM on my Android phone
Many people use Android phones every day, so too many people are interested in knowing some tips to free up RAM on these devices. If you are among this group of people who want to know, then pay special attention to the tips and advice we will give you below in this regard.
Force applications to close
To begin the process of freeing up RAM on your Android mobile phone, you first need to know which applications are consuming a lot of RAM, which you can do by doing the following:
- The first thing to do is access your phone settings, which you do by tapping Settings
- Then you need to click on the section Applications, within the settings
- In this section you will be able to see all the applications on your mobile phone and how much RAM each one consumes, you just have to click on each one to see how much each one consumes
- If you see an application that is not needed, you can stop applications that consume a lot of RAM, which you can do by selecting Force shut down, disable, or uninstall, because it appears in every application and looks for another application that meets the same characteristics, but takes up less space or simply does not
In this simple way, you will be able to increase and release even a little RAM, but this will make your mobile phone work better and more optimally. Also, this process is very good because Android phones generally do not have one large amount of RAM, so it is a good idea to have some knowledge of this kind, so that, from time to time, you release RAM.
Manage applications that start automatically
Usually, when you turn on your phone, it will be on automatically start various applications, some that are necessary and others not so much, so it is a good idea to manage which applications will start and which others will not. To do this, you can do this in Settings on your phone and go to Start, although this may vary by phone, so you can use search bar Settings to find that option.
This frees up some RAM and allows the phone to boot easier and run a little better than usual. in case it was a little slow.
How to speed up RAM on an iPhone mobile phone
If you’ve had a problem with your iPhone and you notice that it works poorly or slowly, then it’s time to clean your iPhone’s RAM, so be careful how you do this.
Restart your iPhone
What many don’t know is that in iPhone mobile phones when you restart them, the RAM is released in them, although restarting an iPhone is so easy and requires specific steps:
- First, you need to press the key Power button from iPhone for a few seconds until the screen with the option to turn off appears
- After that and without releasing the power button, it should press simultaneously Home button, you will do this until the screen turns completely black and you will return to the mobile home screen
- After that you need to unlock your mobile phone and then press the Start button twice to activate the used applications
- This way, running apps will appear, which you can close if you want, so you can increase and improve the speed of your iPhone with that simple act.