It’s happened to everyone that at some point in our lives, we’ve saved our phone contacts to our Gmail account, either automatically from our devices. Android or iOS, even on our computers when we do not have a mobile phone at hand or it is simply downloaded.
It may happen that, for one reason or another, your phone breaks down or is not found and you have no choice but to take all your contacts except look for them in your account Email Gmail, you just don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry, here Here’s how, I will give you a short but complete explanation.
How do I get Gmail contacts from my mobile phone?
- When you have your mobile phone at hand, you need to go to the apps panel and open the one you type «Configurations».
- Once inside, you need to press «accounts and passwords», then press «add account «, where you will eventually select «Google».
- In this section you must enter your username and password. Then select «next».
- Activate where it says «contact«. And at the top, press «sage«.
- Now you just need to access the contacts application and there you will be able to see them.
- Once you have your mobile phone at hand, you should go to the app «settings«.
- Then drag the options until you find «Auditors«, Where are you going to enter.
- Select inside google option, making sure you tap «sync contacts».
- When you access the contacts application on Android, they should already be reflected in a list.
How do I get my Gmail contacts off my computer?
- once you’re on your computer, you should go to the place where it says «System preferences«.
- You need to click on the option called «internet accounts».
- After that, just click on «Google» accounts.
- Once here, you have to enter your email username and your password. Once you’ve filled in your details, just select «next.»
- You need to make sure you check the box that appears linked to «contacts».
- All you have to do is click «ready».
- Once on the computer, you need to enter SETTINGS.
- Now just enter «Auditors«, Then go to« email accounts »
- after logging in you need to tap where it says «add account and then select»Google«
- The next step is to enter your email username and password in the appropriate boxes.
- All you have to do is examine the permissions you are given and click on where it says «Enable«
- That’s it, you’ll have the contacts again.
My mobile phone does not sync automatically. What I do?
We often have cell phones that over time it becomes very outdated or that they are misconfigured and have different errors and for them the usual simple methods do not help us much, for this we need to have a small space in our warehouse, you will see why.
We need to download the Gmail application, (only if it is not installed by default) and once it is in it, just enter your username and password and then enter your email account, already in it only press the options, that is represented by three horizontal stripes at the top left of our screens.
Once pressed, a list will be displayed where you will drag until you find «contacts». You have to click there, below are two scenarios, in which you have the application «Contact Google it is already installed by default or if you need to download it.
If you need to download or update Gmail, just go to the Play Store and download it. it will happen automatically. Once you’re in the apps panel, you’ll be able to view all your contacts without any problems.
From that application called «contacts» you can combine or correct, create labels and configure them to your liking. It also allows you to add other Gmail accounts to access her contacts, just click «settings,» then select «accounts,» tap where it says «Google,» and finally enter your name. username and email password.