You have a mobile device Ulefone Armor 11 5G And you want to become a root administrator? If this is the case for you, keep reading this tutorial carefully.
Although it may seem complicated at first, the truth is that, compared to others, you will be surprised at how intuitive and simple this root process becomes.
|Model||Armor 11 5G|
|Method||Remove and fix boot.img from the official Ulefone Armor 11 5G firmware|
Index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Ulefone Armor 11 5G requirements – Previous Ulefone Armor 11 5G settings – Start Root on Ulefone Armor 11 5G – Unlock Ulefone Armor 11 5G Bootloader – Check Ulefone Armor 11 5G Bootloader – Check Root Ulefone Armor 11 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the trunk? this will interest you
What is the root?
Root or Super user is the current name of the administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all accesses (single user and multiple user).
Likewise, rooting a mobile device consists of a tactic that allows mobile users to gain privileged access in a manner similar to the administrative permissions of Unix systems, thus overcoming any system and hardware barriers that may have been imposed by manufacturers and / or network operators.
What are the advantages of rooting Ulefone Armor 11 5G
- Remove all types of Bloatware, as well as uninstall potentially unnecessary system applications.
- Get extra capacity for internal storage.
- Customize deep system settings, such as repairing your computer’s IMEI or MAC, overclocking your processor among many other options.
- To be able to use targeted applications only for devices that have root privileges.
- Format, split, and modify partitions (Warning! This can be extremely dangerous to the integrity of the device).
- Make full backups, including exporting the entire firmware.
Warnings and warnings to consider
- Your mobile phone will no longer be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The risk of malicious applications gaining permission for superusers.
- The risk of damage or loss of data during or after the procedure, therefore I recommend in any case to create a backup before continuing with the root.
- The firmware / ROM of the mobile phone may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you can get an official copy of its firmware if necessary.
- Support for OTA updates (Through the air) will be canceled.
Guidelines for this process
- A computer running Windows w7 / w10 or higher, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- USB to Micro USB data transfer cable.
- Download an updated version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool for Ulefone Armor 11 5G on your computer.
- Download the original firmware for your Ulefone Armor 11 5G device from where you will extract the upload file, if possible, from the official support and downloads page.
Yes You cannot download a firmware from your Ulefone Armor 11 5G device alternatively, you can purchase the upload file directly from your computer in a simple way by following the steps in this tutorial.
Mobile phone setup
First you need to make some specific arrangements from the passing Ulefone Armor 11 5G settings Enable USB debugging as well as Enable OEM unlocking.
These two settings are available in the development section, which you must unlock in advance pressing 7 times successive in the box:
Phone settings-> Device information -> software version or Construction number.
How to easily root your Ulefone Armor 11 5G
Unzip the contents of the file you downloaded to your Windows desktop and then run the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and complete the installation of the indicated drivers.
Also perform the same installation steps as the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 utility has all the updated drivers that are required for Ulefone Armor 11 5G.
Then connect the device Ulefone Armor 11 5G with the computer through a Micro USB data port and then press the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, find the boot.img file and then click Process patch.
It will automatically start the Magisk Manager program on your device, follow the instructions you will see on the screen to create the patch.
Then you have to click the button ADB test and wait a second until you can see the phrase «Device detected» at the time you need to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a few seconds while Ulefone Armor 11 5G restart with Fastboot mode, click once Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until the phrase «Device detected‘before moving on to the next issue.
Open the bootloader on your Ulefone Armor 11 5G
In the next step you will need to open your computer’s bootloader, another fundamental task that we will help you do automatically.
You must skip this procedure if it was released at another time.
Click the button Test Bootloader to ensure its status.
If you think it is necessary to release the bootloader on Ulefone Armor 11 5G, click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that appear on the Ulefone Armor 11 5G screen.
You will have to press give the volume louder to authorize.
Caution: When you release the bootloader, the device will reset to its default state.
For this reason, consider whether it is convenient to make a backup or whether you prefer to simply copy contacts, photos, files, and so on. on an external memory card.
Once you have launched the bootloader, the next step will be to complete this process, eventually leaving the terminal properly rooted.
Go to the top left of the utility and choose the root option, then click Root in the bottom corner.
In a few seconds, Ulefone Armor 11 5G will be rooted so that you can see the “OK” line projected on both the Ulefone Armor 11 5G and the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
You will need to click later Exit Fastboot to restart the mobile phone, Ulefone Armor 11 5G will return to the system.
When Ulefone Armor 11 5G starts up completely, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure that the Magisk Manager application has actually been installed on the Ulefone Armor 11 5G.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you need to connect your computer to the Internet, whether it’s data or Wi-Fi.
Now, to finish, just click the button Check Root -> OK and done.
Note: If the Magisk application does not install, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Installation.
Video tutorial guide to root Ulefone Armor 11 5G