If, for some reason, you want to root your Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile device, you are in luck, then we will teach you a very simple and efficient procedure to make it safe as well as guided.
Q3 Pro from Realme is a phone that, when rooted, offers the user to easily improve their performance in a general way, to modify their native firmware, in addition to taking full control over the operating system .
|mark||The real me|
|Model||Q3 Pro 5G|
|Method||Extract and repair the boot of the original Realme Q3 Pro 5G firmware|
content – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Realme Q3 Pro 5G requirements – Previous settings of Realme Q3 Pro 5G – Start Root on Realme Q3 Pro 5G – Unlock the Realme Q3 Pro 5G Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme Q3 Pro 5G – Check Root Realme Q3 Pro 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Problems finding the upload file? here is the solution
What does root mean?
root user or Super user is the conventional name given to user accounts that have all the privileges in all types of access (single or multi-user).
Rooting a computer is a tactic that facilitates privileged access to the system by users of a device, similar to the administrative permissions on Linux machines, which also allows you to correct any reduction in hardware as well as software that may have be imposed by the manufacturer and / or network operator.
What are the advantages of rooting Realme Q3 Pro 5G?
- Ability to easily remove all Bloatware and get rid of inoperable applications from the system.
- You can get extra capacity for internal storage.
- Customize complex system settings, such as unlocking, resetting your mobile device’s IMEI, MAC, CPU / GPU overclocking, and more.
- Use the applications programmed for those phones subject to root permissions.
- Create, split, and delete new partitions (this can be extremely dangerous for the device).
- Make full backups in addition to exporting the firmware.
Precautions and warnings that we must cherish
- The equipment will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The risk of malicious applications gaining superuser rights.
- Exposure to damage or data corruption during or after the procedure, so it is always recommended that you back up before starting a root process.
- The rom of your Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile phone may be damaged, it is recommended to be sure that you can get an official copy of the rom if necessary.
- OTA updates (Through the air) will be disabled.
Requirements for this procedure
- A computer with a version of Windows OS XP / 7/10 or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A USB to Micro USB cable.
- Download the new version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile devices to your computer.
- Download the original firmware of your computer from where you will get the boot.img file if possible from the manufacturer’s support website.
Yes I can’t find the official rom for Realme Q3 Pro 5G phones You can also easily extract the boot.img file directly from your phone by following the steps in this tutorial.
Configuring the Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile device
Before you can continue, you’ll need to change several specific settings in your mobile phone’s settings, which are mainly in Enable OEM unlocking as well as Enable USB debugging.
Both settings are integrated in the developer panel, which you must activate first beating seven times followed in section;
Menu-> Phone information -> Construction number or software version.
Root for Realme Q3 Pro 5G in a simple way
You will first need to extract the previously downloaded file to your computer desktop and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Click Drivers -> MEDIA and complete the installation of the appropriate drivers.
Follow these steps to perform the installation with the drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application incorporates all the necessary drivers for the Realme Q3 Pro 5G device.
Then connect your Realme Q3 Pro 5G smartphone to your computer using the USB port and then click the button Restart USB.
Click on the top left There is no boot !! -> Task, open the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager software will automatically start on Realme Q3 Pro 5G, it will perform the requests that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then click the button ADB test and wait a moment until you can read the phrase «Device detectedAt that point you will need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a second in the meantime Realme Q3 Pro 5G turn on the load options and then click Test Fastboot.
Then listen until you see the line ‘Device found‘before proceeding to the next stage.
Open the Realme Q3 Pro 5G bootloader
Then it will be time to unlock the Realme Q3 Pro 5G bootloader, a fundamental action that we will help you perform automatically.
It is recommended that you skip this process if you have previously opened it.
the press Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If necessary open the Realme Q3 Pro 5G bootloader you just have to click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the guidelines that appear projected on the Realme Q3 Pro 5G screen.
Turn up the volume to accept.
Note: The moment you open the bootloader, the Realme Q3 Pro 5G system will be restored to its original state.
Therefore, you should consider backing up or optionally backing up your contacts, photos, files, and other data to your SD memory card.
With the bootloader unlocked, you are one step away from completing this tutorial, leaving your mobile phone perfectly rooted.
Scroll to the top of MTKroot v2.5.5 and select the root option, then click the Root button in the opposite corner once.
Almost immediately, the Realme Q3 Pro 5G Smartphone will be rooted and you will read the letters “OK” projected on your Realme Q3 Pro 5G device and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Click the button once Exit Fastboot To restart the Realme Q3 Pro 5G device, it will restart on the Android system.
Once Realme Q3 Pro 5G has been fully charged, you need to press the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application is actually on your device’s desktop.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you must first connect your device to the Internet, either via mobile networks or Wi-Fi.
To complete this tutorial, click Check Root -> followed by To accept and nothing more.
Note: If the application does not install, click the button once REMOVE, wait two seconds and click again Installation.
Abbreviation of the process
Video tutorial help to root Realme Q3 Pro 5G