Obtaining root user privileges on the Realme C25 phone is an extremely simple and fast job, as you will see in this tutorial.
Although at first this tutorial may seem complicated, the truth is that, compared to others, you will be surprised at how easy this root technique is.
content – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Realme C25 requirements – Previous settings of Realme C25 – Start Root on Realme C25 – Unlock the Realme C25 Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme C25 – Check Root Realme C25 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the boot.img file? this will interest you
What is the root?
root or Super user It is the common name given to administrator user accounts that have all privileges in all forms of access (single user or multi user).
Likewise, rooting a phone is a tactic that allows users of computers with Android operating systems to gain privileged access similar to administrative permissions on Unix systems, thus violating any system or software restrictions that may be set by the manufacturer and / or network. operator.
Advantages of Realme C25 rooting
- Ability to easily remove all types of Bloatware and uninstall applications from the system.
- Possibility to release more internal storage capacity.
- Modify any advanced system configuration, such as restoring the IMEI number of Realme C25 or MAC, CPU / GPU overclocking among many possibilities.
- Use utilities created exclusively for smartphones that have superuser privileges.
- Share, delete, and adapt new partitions in internal memory (Warning! This can be extremely dangerous for your device).
- Create partition backups and export the rom.
Precautions and warnings to be evaluated
- Your mobile phone will lose the validity of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You run the risk of malicious applications gaining superuser rights
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during the procedure, so I recommend that you make a backup before starting a root process.
- The firmware / ROM of the Realme C25 mobile phone may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you can get a flashable copy of its firmware if necessary.
- Support for updating the OTA will be discontinued.
Preliminary requirements of this procedure
- PC with Windows W7 or newer, 32/64 bit microarchitecture.
- A Micro USB data cable.
- Download an updated version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Realme C25 to your computer.
- Download the original loading component or rum for Realme C25 ideally from the official website.
Yes can’t find a Smartphone firmware You have the alternative of having the boot component directly from the Realme C25 simply by following the steps in this tutorial.
Configure Realme C25
You must first make some changes to the Realme C25 settings, which are simply there Enable USB debugging that Enable OEM unlocking.
These preferences can be found in the developer section, which you must unlock in advance pressing 7 times continuous above:
Settings menu-> About the device -> software version.
Root for Realme C25
First, you need to extract the previously downloaded package to your computer desktop and open the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click once on Drivers -> Qualcomm and complete the installation of the required drivers.
Repeat these steps anyway for installation on drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application includes the drivers needed for Windows to detect Realme C25.
Then connect Realme C25 using the data cable and then click Restart USB.
Click at the top left of the tab There is no boot !! -> Task, open the upload file and press the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will start automatically on your mobile device, follow the steps you will see on the screen to correlate the boot.
Click the button ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the phrase «Recognized devicewhen you need to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a few seconds while your Realme C25 computer restarts to Fastboot options, then click Test Fastboot.
You will have to wait until you can read the line later ‘Device found‘to move on to the next step.
Open the bootloader of the Realme C25 phone
At the next level we will continue to unlock the bootloader on your smartphone, another process that we can do automatically.
But you will have to skip this process if you have ever done it.
Click Test Bootloader if you need to make sure the bootloader is in good condition.
In case you need it open the bootloader on Realme C25 just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will be reflected on the Realme C25 screen.
press the button give the volume louder To unlock.
Note: Once the bootloader is unlocked, your phone system will be reset to its factory state.
Therefore, it is recommended that you back up or, if you prefer, simply copy all your photos, contacts, files, and other personal data to the external drive.
After releasing the bootloader, there are only a few seconds left to complete the process, finally leaving your Realme C25 mobile phone with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the upper left corner of MTKroot v2.5.5 and choose the root option, then click Root in the lower corner.
In less than 5 seconds Realme C25 will be rooted, so you will be able to see the text «OK» reflected both on the computer and simultaneously in the window MTKroot v2.5.5.
You must click the button later Exit Fastboot To restart the mobile device, Realme C25 will restart the system.
Once the mobile phone is fully turned on, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and verify that the Magisk Manager application is indeed on the Realme C25 desktop.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you need to connect the Realme C25 to the Internet.
To finish just click the button Check Root -> accept and ready.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application is not installed for the first time, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Installation.
Summary of steps
Step-by-step video tutorial on how to root Realme C25