In today’s post we will teach you how to root your computer Realme 8 5G.
Although, in principle, this article may seem complex to you, the truth is that, compared to others, you will be happy when you realize how practical and intuitive the next root technique is.
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Requirements Realme 8 5G – Realme 8 5G Presets – Start Root on Realme 8 5G – Unlock the Realme 8 5G Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme 8 5G – Check Root Realme 8 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the upload file? this will interest you
What is the root?
Super user or root is the conventional name that is usually assigned to user accounts that have full rights over all types of access (single user and multiple user).
Likewise, rooting or rooting a computer is a process that makes it easier for the user of a mobile phone with an Android operating system to gain privileged access in a similar way to administrative permissions on Linux machines, which allows any system override to be overcome. also hardware that could be established by the manufacturer and / or network operator.
What are the benefits of Realme 8 5G rooting?
- The ability to remove Bloatware in a simple way, as well as to uninstall unproductive system applications.
- You can get more storage memory.
- Modify advanced system parameters, such as restoring or resetting the IMEI number of your mobile phone and / or MAC, as well as overclocking the processor among many others.
- Use programs programmed only for mobile phones that have superuser permissions.
- Adapt, resize or format new partitions (Warning! This is very dangerous for the device).
- Back up all partitions, including exporting the full firmware.
Precautions and disadvantages that we must always keep in mind
- The mobile device will no longer be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The risk of malicious applications taking over superuser rights.
- Exposure to damage or damage to the data during the procedure, in which case I recommend in any case to make a backup before starting the root process.
- The ROM of your Realme 8 5G smartphone may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you can obtain a valid copy of your ROM if necessary.
- Support for FOTA / OTA updates will be terminated.
must-have and downloads
- A computer that has a Windows XP operating system or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit microarchitectures.
- A USB to Micro USB data cable.
- Download one of the updated versions of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Realme 8 5G to your computer.
- Download the original firmware of your smartphone to remove the boot.img component, if possible, from the official website for the manufacturer’s downloads.
Yes you cannot download the official rom for the device you can always pull the boot.img component directly from your computer by performing the steps in this tutorial.
In the first of the steps you will need to run some specific parameters in the Realme 8 5G configuration, which consist mainly of Unlock OEM as well as Enable USB debugging.
These two options are included in the developer section, which you must activate in advance pressing seven times started uninterrupted;
Settings-> Device information -> Construction number or software version.
How to root your Realme 8 5G mobile phone
First, you need to extract the previously downloaded file from your computer and open the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Click the Drivers -> button MEDIA and complete the driver installation.
Also, follow these steps exactly to run the installation with the drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application already includes all the updated drivers that are required for your computer to recognize Realme 8 5G.
Then log in Realme 8 5G on your computer using a USB port and click the button once Restart USB.
Click in the upper left area of the tab There is no boot !! -> Task, find the upload file and click once Process patch.
The Magisk Manager program will open automatically on your smartphone, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then click ADB test and wait a moment for the text to appear ‘Recognized device«That’s when you should click the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait until Realme 8 5G start loading mode, then click Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until you see the phrase «Device detected» before you can move on to the next step.
Unlocking your Realme 8 5G bootloader
You will then need to unlock the bootloader on your mobile device, a task that you can apply with a single click.
It is advisable to ignore this procedure if you have previously launched it.
Click the button Test Bootloader to check the bootloader status.
If you like release the Realme 8 5G bootloader you need to click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then make the pieces that appear reflected on the Realme 8 5G screen.
Turn up the volume to be able to continue.
Caution: When the bootloader is unlocked, your mobile device system will be reset to its original state.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that you back up or optionally copy your contacts, photos, files, and other data to an SD memory.
After launching the bootloader, you are just seconds away from completing this tutorial and leaving Realme 8 5G with root privileges.
Go to the top left of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool and choose the root option, then click Root in the opposite corner.
The Realme 8 5G device will be automatically rooted and the word “OK” will appear projected on your Realme 8 5G mobile phone and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then click the button Exit Fastboot and your terminal will restart the system.
When Realme 8 5G has rebooted completely, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and check if the Magisk Manager application is actually on the Realme 8 5G desktop.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect Realme 8 5G to the Internet, either via mobile networks or Wi-Fi.
To finish the tutorial just click Check Root -> then accept and leave.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application cannot be installed for the first time, click the button once REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Installation.
Abbreviation of the procedure
Illustrative video tutorial on how to root Realme 8 5G