One of the best procedures to get the most out of your phone experience Oppo F19Undoubtedly, the root user’s permissions are obtained first.
With the help of MTKroot v2.5.5 software we created an automatic process for root mobile phones Oppo F19, through which you can get Root user in just a few minutes.
Tutorial index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Oppo F19 requirements – Previous Oppo F19 settings – Start Root on Oppo F19 – Unlock the Oppo F19 Bootloader – Check Oppo F19 Bootloader – Check Root Oppo F19 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Having trouble finding the upload file? this will interest you
What does root mean?
root or Super user is the current name of the administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all access modes (single user and multiple user).
Similarly, rooting a computer is a technique that allows a smartphone user to gain privileged access in a manner similar to the administrative permissions of Unix machines, thus overcoming any hardware and software limitations that may be set by the manufacturer and / or operators. network.
What are the advantages of rooting Oppo F19?
- Be able to uninstall any Bloatware as well as get rid of unnecessary system applications.
- Possibility to gain additional memory from internal storage.
- Change advanced system settings, such as unlocking your mobile phone, resetting your IMEI and / or MAC number, and more.
- To be able to use software developed exclusively for computers conditioned by root permissions.
- Delete, create and / or resize new partitions in memory (can be extremely dangerous to the integrity of the device).
- Make full backups and export the entire rom version.
Precautions and disadvantages to consider
- The mobile phone will suspend the validity of the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- Threat that malicious applications are made with the permission of the superuser.
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during the process, so it is recommended in any case to make a backup before going to root.
- The firmware of your mobile device may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you can get a flashable copy of the rom if necessary.
- FOTA updates (Firmware Over The Air) will be revoked.
Prerequisites for carrying out the process
- Computer that has Windows XP / 7/8 or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Micro USB data cable.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Oppo F19 smartphones to your computer.
- Ideally download the original rom or boot.img file of the Oppo F19 from the official support and downloads page.
Yes can’t find a rum for Oppo F19 You have the option to get boot.img directly from Oppo F19 easily by following the instructions in this tutorial.
Configuration to be done on Oppo F19
The first thing you will do is configure the necessary settings for this process, which are basically practical Enable USB debugging Besides unlock OEM.
These settings are in the developer panel, which you must activate in advance. beating seven times consecutive above the box;
System-> System information -> Construction number.
How to root Oppo F19 in an easy way
You will first need to unzip the previously downloaded files to your Windows desktop and run the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click the Drivers -> button Qualcomm and install the drivers.
Perform exactly the same steps to install the driver ADB.
Note: MTKroot v2.5.5 software already includes USB and Fastboot drivers that are required for Oppo F19 terminals.
Then log in Oppo F19 on your computer via a USB cable and then click the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left area of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, open the boot.img file and click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will open automatically on the Oppo F19, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you have to click ADB test and wait a second until the line ‘Device detected«Right then you should click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a moment while you Oppo F19 restart in bootloader mode and click the button Test Fastboot.
Join later until the text comes out «Device detected‘to continue to the next state.
Unlock the bootloader on the Oppo F19
Next we will try to launch the phone bootloader, another fundamental process that we will help you do automatically.
You must skip this step if you launched it at another time.
Click the button once Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If you need to open the Oppo F19 bootloader, then you need to click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will appear on the mobile phone screen.
Turn up the volume To unlock.
Note: By releasing the bootloader, the software on your mobile device will be restored to its original state.
Because of this, it is recommended that you back up or simply copy photos, contacts, files, and other personal data to a Micro SD memory.
After opening the uploader, the next step is to complete the process and leave the device with root user privileges.
Scroll to the upper left corner of MTKroot v2.5.5 and check the root option, then click Root in the lower corner.
In less than 5 seconds, the Oppo F19 mobile phone will be rooted, so you will see the word “OK” reflected both on the Oppo F19 and simultaneously in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then click Exit Fastboot To restart the terminal, it will return to the Android environment.
When your phone has rebooted completely, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application appears on the Oppo F19 desktop.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet, whether it’s mobile data or Wi-Fi.
To complete the tutorial just click the button Check Root -> then accept and ready.
Note: If the application cannot be installed, click the button once REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk.
Abbreviation of the procedure
Indicative video tutorial for rooting your Oppo F19