In this new opportunity, we will leave you a patch root your Motorola Moto E7 Power mobile phone in the simplest way.
Although at first this article may seem complex, the truth is that you will be surprised at how simple this root process is.
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Power requirements for Motorola Moto E7 – Previous Motorola Moto E7 Power settings – Root your Motorola Moto E7 Power – Unlock Motorola Moto E7 Power Bootloader – Check the Motorola Moto E7 Power Bootloader – Check Root Motorola Moto E7 Power – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Then can’t find the boot.img file? this will interest you
What does root mean?
root user or Super user It is the common name that is usually given to administrator user accounts that have full rights to all forms of access (single user and multi user).
Likewise, rooting or rooting a device is a tactic that gives the user of any smartphone with Android system to gain privileged access in a similar way to administrative permissions in Unix systems, which allows to correct all the limitations of the system and also the hardware. which could be imposed by manufacturers and / or network operators.
The Benefits of Rooting Motorola Motorola E7 Power
- The ability to easily remove all Bloatware as well as get rid of potentially annoying applications from the system.
- Possibility to obtain additional storage space.
- Customize any advanced system settings, such as unlocking, resetting your mobile phone’s IMEI, MAC, CPU and / or GPU overclocking among many other possibilities.
- Ability to use scheduled utilities only for those mobile phones that have root privileges.
- Create, delete, and split new partitions (Warning! This is very dangerous for the device).
- Make full backups as well as export the entire firmware.
Precautions and inconveniences that we must take into account
- The mobile phone will stop covering the warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- The risk of malicious applications gaining permission from the superuser.
- Exposure to damage or loss of data during the procedure, so it is recommended in any case to create a backup before starting the root.
- The firmware of the equipment may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you can get a flashable copy of the rom if necessary.
- OTA update support will be disabled.
Conditions for this process
- A PC that has Windows XP or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A USB connector.
- Download the new version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool for your Motorola Moto E7 Power.
- Download the original Motorola Moto E7 Power version from which you will need to get the upload file, if possible, from the official page.
Yes I can’t find a firmware for the Motorola Moto E7 Power You can get the upload file directly from Motorola Moto E7 Power in an easy way by following the steps in this tutorial.
Adjustments to be made to the Motorola Moto E7 Power
The first step is to make certain changes to your device’s control panel, which are simply Enable OEM unlocking And also Enable USB debugging.
These preferences are integrated in the development section, which you must activate in advance pressing 7 times consecutively over ->
Settings-> About the device -> software version or Construction number.
How to root Motorola Moto E7 Power step by step
To get started, extract the previously downloaded file from your computer and then launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Press the Drivers -> button Qualcomm and complete the installation of the required drivers.
Also, repeat exactly these steps to complete the driver installation ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 program includes all the updated drivers required for the Motorola Moto E7 Power.
Then log in Motorola Moto E7 Power with your computer via a data cable and press Restart USB.
Click on the top left There is no boot !! -> Task, find the upload file and click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager software will start automatically on the Motorola Moto E7 Power, follow the steps that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you have to click ADB test and wait a second for the phrase «Recognized device‘at that moment you have to press the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait a few seconds for the Motorola Moto E7 Power mobile phone to restart with the charging options and then click Test Fastboot.
Then you have to wait until you can see the phrase «Device found» before you can proceed to the next step.
Unlock the bootloader on Motorola Moto E7 Power devices
In the next step, you need to open the bootloader on the Motorola Moto E7 Power, another fundamental step that we will help you do with a single click.
It is advisable to exclude this step if you have already launched it before.
Click the button Test Bootloader if you need to make sure the bootloader is in good condition.
If you deem it necessary release the bootloader on your Motorola Moto E7 Power just click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then complete the instructions that will be displayed on the Motorola Moto E7 Power screen.
Don’t forget to press increase the volume confirm.
Remember: The moment you open the bootloader, your device will be restored to its original state.
Because of this, consider backing up or optionally copying photos, contacts, files, and other data to an external or SD memory.
After opening the bootloader, you just need to complete the tutorial, finally leaving the Motorola Moto E7 Power with root access.
Go to the top left corner of the MTKroot v2.5.5 software and choose the root alternative, then click the Root button at the bottom once.
Almost immediately, your Motorola Moto E7 Power will be rooted, so you will see the text “OK” projected both on your Smartphone and simultaneously in the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Then click Exit Fastboot to return the mobile phone Motorola Moto E7 Power will return to the Android environment.
When the Motorola Moto E7 Power restarts completely, click Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application is indeed among the Motorola Moto E7 Power applications.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your Motorola Moto E7 Power to the Internet, either via WiFi or mobile data.
To complete this tutorial just click Check Root -> OK and done.
Note: If the Magisk application fails to install itself for the first time, click REMOVE, wait two seconds and click the button again Install Magisk.
Summary of the process
Video tutorial help on how to root your Motorola Moto E7 Power mobile phone