devices Elephone A7H Like most Elephone-branded devices, these are fairly simple devices to root.
In the following article we present an automatic process at root Elephone A7H cell phones, with which you will have access to the root in just a few minutes.
content What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Requirements Elephone A7H Elephone A7H presets Root your Elephone A7H Unlock the Elephone A7H Bootloader Check Elephone A7H Bootloader Check Root Elephone A7H ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is the root?
Root or Super user is the common name normally given to administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all types of access, both single and multi-user.
Similarly, rooting a mobile phone is a technique that allows mobile device users to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to Unix administrative permissions, which also allows any hardware or software reduction set by the manufacturer to be corrected. and / or network operators.
What are the advantages of rooting Elephone A7H?
- Easily remove any Bloatware and uninstall applications from the system that we find annoying.
- To gain more storage space.
- Adapt sophisticated system parameters, such as unlocking, resetting or repairing our IMEI number and MAC address, overclocking the processor and more.
- To be able to use utilities designed exclusively for computers that have root privileges.
- Share, create, and modify partitions in memory (Careful! It can be very dangerous for the device).
- Make backup or backup copies of the partitions in addition to exporting the entire rom.
Precautions and disadvantages of mixing
- Your equipment will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Exposure to malicious applications that take over the rights of the superuser.
- Exposure to damage or loss of information during or after the procedure, in which case it is always recommended to create a backup before starting a root process.
- The firmware / rom of Elephone A7H may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you get an original copy of the firmware if necessary.
- OTA / FOTA updates will become invalid.
Prerequisite for this method
- A computer that has a Windows W7 or later operating system, either on 32-bit or 64-bit architectures.
- USB data connector.
- Download an updated version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Elephone A7H to your computer.
- Download the original version for Elephone A7H mobile phone from which you should preferably extract the upload file from the official website.
Note: If you cannot find the official firmware for Elephone A7H, you have the option to extract the upload file directly from Elephone A7H in a simple way by following the steps in this tutorial.
Settings on Elephone A7H
You must first make certain arrangements in the device’s control panel, which consist mainly of Enable USB debugging Besides Enable OEM unlocking.
These preferences are gathered in the developer panel, which you must activate beforehand pressing seven times consecutively above the box;
System-> System information -> Construction number.
Root your Elephone A7H mobile device step by step
First, you need to unzip the contents of the previously downloaded package to your Windows desktop and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click Drivers -> Mediatek and apply the installation of those drivers.
Repeat this step anyway to implement the driver installation ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application has updated drivers that are required by the Elephone A7H mobile phone.
Then connect your Elephone A7H to your computer using a Micro USB cable and then click once. Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager software will automatically open on your Elephone A7H phone, follow the instructions you will see on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then you have to press the button ADB test and when the message «Device detectedyou need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a few seconds in the meantime Elephone A7H start with the Fastboot options and then click the button once Test Fastboot.
Then listen until you can see the line ‘Recognized device‘to move on to the next phase.
Unlocking your Elephone A7H charger
In the next paragraph we will open the bootloader on the Elephone A7H, another essential step that we can do with a single click.
You will need to ignore this operation if you have already unlocked it at another time.
Click the button Test Bootloader if you want to check the condition of the charger.
If you need to release the bootloader on Elephone A7H, click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the tips you see projected on the Elephone A7H screen.
You have to press the key increase the volume to be able to continue.
Note: When the charger is unlocked, your Elephone A7H will return to the default state.
For this reason, it is recommended that you back up or copy files, contacts, photos, and so on. on an SD storage drive.
After opening the bootloader, all you have to do is complete this process, leaving Elephone A7H with root access.
In the upper left area of the MTKroot v2.5.5 software select the root option, then press the Root button at the bottom.
Almost immediately your terminal will be rooted and the word “OK” will appear reflected on the Elephone A7H screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
Then press the button Exit Fastboot to restart the phone, the system will restart.
After the Elephone A7H is fully charged, you need to press the button Applications -> Install Magisk and check if the Magisk Manager application appears among the Elephone A7H applications.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your Elephone A7H to the Internet.
And to finish just click the button Check Root -> then accept and ready.
Note: If the application is not installed, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk.
- Start the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool and then connect the Elephone A7H mobile phone to the computer.
- Restart the Elephone A7H mobile phone with bootloader mode by clicking Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Step by step video tutorial to root your Elephone A7H mobile phone