If for some reason (which are not few) you want to root your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro mobile phone, I have good news since then, we will leave you a very simple and efficient procedure to do it in a targeted and safe way.
Yes OK when rooted to a particular terminal We can get great benefits, it is also true that this can lead to more problems.
In the following paragraphs we will show you both potential professionals as possible disadvantages, so based on this information you can assess for yourself whether Is it really worth it or not to root your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro mobile phone?.
|Method||Extract and fix boot.img from the original Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro firmware|
Tutorial index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro requirements – Previous settings of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro – Root on Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro – Unlock your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro bootloader – Check Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Bootloader – Check Root Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Problems finding the upload file ?, check this
What is the root?
Super user or root is the standard name given to user accounts that have full rights to all forms of access, both single and multiple.
Rooting or rooting a mobile phone is a process that gives the user of an Android phone access to privileged access in a manner similar to Linux administrative permissions, which allows you to correct any hardware and software restrictions that may have been set by the manufacturer and / or operators. network.
Advantages of rooting the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
- Easily uninstall all types of Bloatware, as well as remove the software from the system.
- Being able to release additional storage capacity.
- Change advanced system settings, such as unlocking, changing our IMEI number and / or MAC address, CPU overclocking, and more.
- Use software programmed only for mobile phones that have root permissions.
- Delete and resize memory partitions (Be careful! Doing so can be very dangerous).
- Create backups or backups of the partitions and you can export the full firmware.
Precautions and disadvantages to consider
- Your mobile device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Threats malicious applications to obtain superuser rights
- Danger of damage or loss of information during or after the procedure, so it is recommended in any case to make a backup before going to the root.
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro firmware may be damaged, it is recommended to make sure that you can get a flashable copy of the rom if necessary.
- Support for OTA / FOTA update will be disabled.
Terms and downloads
- Computer with Windows XP operating system up to w10 or later, whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit microarchitecture.
- A USB cable.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro device.
- Download the original version of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro from where you will need to remove the boot.img component, if possible, from the manufacturer’s support and download website.
Yes you cannot get original firmware from Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro terminal You can easily access the boot.img component directly from Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro by following this tutorial.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro configuration
The first thing you should do, of course, is to continue to configure the necessary settings for the next process, which basically consists of Enable OEM unlocking Besides Enable USB debugging.
Both configurations are included in the developer section, which you must unlock in advance pressing seven times continued above the section;
Menu-> About the device -> software version or Construction number.
Root Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro easily
To get started, you need to extract the previously downloaded file from your computer and run the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click the Drivers -> button once Qualcomm and complete the installation of specific drivers.
Repeat the same step to complete the driver installation ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 tool already includes all the updated drivers that are required for our computer to locate Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro.
Then connect your mobile phone Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro to your computer via a Micro USB connector and then click once Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file and click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will start automatically on Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro, follow the instructions you will see on the screen to create the patch.
Click the button ADB test and when you can see the text ‘Device detected‘click the button Go to Fastboot.
In the meantime, take care of your device Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro turn on the Fastboot options, then click Test Fastboot.
Then wait until you can see the phrase «Recognized device» before moving on to the next step.
Unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
In the next paragraph we will try to open the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro bootloader, something fundamental and which we will guide you to do in an automatic way.
It is advisable to ignore this procedure if it has already been done on another occasion.
Click on Test Bootloader to check its condition.
If you need to release your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro bootloader, just click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then perform the tips projected on the screen of your mobile device.
Don’t forget to press the button increase the volume continue.
Important: When you unlock the charger, the software on your smartphone will be restored to its original state.
Therefore, you should consider whether to back up or copy files, contacts, photos, and other personal data from the external drive.
After opening the bootloader, you are one step closer to completing the process and finally leaving Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro perfectly rooted.
Scroll to the top left of the utility and check the root option, then click the Root button at the bottom.
Almost immediately your phone will be rooted, so you will be able to see the letters «OK» on both the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro and simultaneously in the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Then you will need to click Exit Fastboot and your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro mobile phone will return to the Android environment.
After Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro has completely restarted, click Applications -> Install Magisk and confirm that the Magisk Manager application appears among the applications on your terminal.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your computer to the Internet.
To finish just click Check Root -> then accept nothing else.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application is not installed on the first try, click the button REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click the button again Install Magisk Manager.
Step-by-step video tutorial on how to root your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro mobile phone