In this new opportunity we bring you another simple publication for UMIDIGI Bison GT computer root.
In the following paragraphs, we will provide you with another automated process for root mobile phones UMIDIGI Bison GT, thanks to which you will get root access in a few minutes.
Content index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – WET requirements Bison GT – Previous UMIDIGI Bison GT settings – Start Root on UMIDIGI Bison GT – Unlock UMIDIGI Bison GT Bootloader – Check UMIDIGI Bison GT Bootloader – Check Root Wet Bison GT – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the boot.img file? this will interest you
What does root mean?
root user or Super user is the standard name assigned to administrator user accounts that have full rights at all levels of access (single user and multiple user).
Likewise, rooting a terminal is the process that allows users of a mobile device with an Android operating system to gain privileged access in a manner similar to the administrative permissions of Linux systems, thus overcoming any reduction in the system and also hardware that may be imposed by the manufacturer or network operator.
Advantages of UMIDIGI Bison GT rooting
- Ability to easily remove all types of Bloatware as well as uninstall annoying applications from the system.
- Possibility to obtain additional memory for storage.
- Change any sophisticated system settings, such as unlocking UMIDIGI Bison GT, changing the IMEI number of UMIDIGI Bison GT, MAC address, overclocking among many other options.
- Use programs designed exclusively for rooted smartphones.
- Create, adapt, and modify new partitions (Warning! This can be very dangerous for the integrity of the device).
- Make full backups in addition to exporting the entire rum.
Caution and warnings to consider
- Your mobile phone will no longer be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The risk of malicious applications gaining superuser rights.
- Exposure to damage or loss of data during the process, in which case I always recommend backing up before rooting.
- The firmware / ROM of the UMIDIGI Bison GT mobile phone may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you obtain a valid copy of your rom, if necessary.
- Support for OTA updates will be disabled.
- Computer running Windows XP up to w10 or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A cable for USB data transfer.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for UMIDIGI Bison GT on your computer.
- Download the original firmware of your UMIDIGI Bison GT device to get the boot.img file, if possible, from the official download support.
Yes I can’t find the rom of your UMIDIGI Bison GT phone You can always extract boot.img directly from UMIDIGI Bison GT easily by following the steps in this tutorial.
UMIDIGI Bison GT configuration
The first step will be to complete certain adjustments to the UMIDIGI Bison GT control panel, which are essentially in Unlock OEM And also Enable USB debugging.
These two options must be located in the development menu, which you must have previously activated pressing seven times continuously in the box;
Settings menu-> Device information -> software version or Construction number.
How to root your UMIDIGI Bison GT phone easily
First, unzip the file you downloaded to your computer, and then start the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click the Drivers -> button Qualcomm and complete the installation of the required drivers.
Similarly, repeat these steps to install the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software incorporates all the USB and Fastboot drivers that are required by the UMIDIGI Bison GT.
Connect the UMIDIGI Bison GT to your computer using a USB port and then click Restart USB.
Click on the top left in the text There is no boot !! -> Task, open the upload file, and then click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will open automatically on the UMIDIGI Bison GT, follow the steps that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then click ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the message «Device detectedthen you have to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a moment while the UMIDIGI Bison GT mobile phone restarts in bootloader mode and click the button Test Fastboot.
Later you have to participate until the phrase «Device detected‘before moving on to the next phase.
Open the UMIDIGI Bison GT boot loader
In the next step, you need to unlock the bootloader on the UMIDIGI Bison GT, a fundamental process that will be done with a single click.
Although remember that you must exclude the operation if you launched it on another occasion.
Click once Test Bootloader to check the bootloader status.
If you think it is necessary to open the bootloader on the UMIDIGI Bison GT, click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will appear on the UMIDIGI Bison GT screen.
Turn up the volume to authorize.
Note: When you unlock the bootloader, the UMIDIGI Bison GT will be restored to its original state.
For the same reason, consider backing up or copying files, contacts, photos, and other data to the SD storage drive.
After releasing the charging program, the next step should be to complete this process and finally leave the Smartphone with root access.
Go to the top left corner of the app and check the root alternative, then click the Root button at the bottom.
In just a few seconds, UMIDIGI Bison GT will be rooted and you will read the message «OK» both on the UMIDIGI Bison GT mobile phone screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then click the button once Exit Fastboot To restart the terminal, UMIDIGI Bison GT will return to the Android system.
When the mobile device restarts completely, click once Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application is actually on your terminal’s desktop.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect the UMIDIGI Bison GT to the Internet, either via mobile networks or via WiFi.
To finish just click Check Root -> then accept and ready.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application is not installed for the first time, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Installation.
Indicative video tutorial on how to root your UMIDIGI Bison GT mobile phone