With today’s article we will teach you how to root your mobile device Realme Narzo 30A in an automated way.
In the next article we will give you another method automatic root for Realme Narzo 30A phones, through which you will get Root access in record time.
Index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Requirements Realme Narzo 30A – Previous settings of Realme Narzo 30A – Start Root on Realme Narzo 30A – Unlock the Realme Narzo 30A Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme Narzo 30A – Check Root Realme Narzo 30A – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Having trouble finding the upload file ?, then check this
What is rooting?
root user or Super user is the common name that is usually assigned to administrator user accounts that have full rights at all levels of access (single user or multi user).
Likewise, rooting a Smartphone is a tactic that facilitates privileged access for mobile phone users similar to administrative permissions on Unix systems, thus violating any system and hardware restrictions that may have been imposed by the manufacturer or network operator.
Positive aspects of rooting Realme Narzo 30A
- The ability to remove Bloatware in a simple way and uninstall unproductive applications from the system.
- Possibility to get more storage space.
- Customize advanced system settings, such as IMEI or MAC recovery, among many others.
- To be able to use utilities created only for smartphones that have root permissions.
- Divide, adapt and create new partitions (doing this is very dangerous).
- Create full backups or backups, including the ability to export the full rom.
Precautions and disadvantages you need to be aware of
- The smartphone will lose the validity of the warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- The risk of malicious applications receiving permissions for superusers.
- Threat of damage or damage to the data during the procedure, in which case it is always recommended to make a backup before starting the root process.
- Realme Narzo 30A firmware may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure you get an original copy of the firmware if necessary.
- Automatic update support will be canceled.
Prerequisites for this method
- A Windows XP / 7/8 or later computer, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A cable for USB data transfer.
- Download a recent version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for your Realme Narzo 30A smartphone.
- Download the original version for Realme Narzo 30A from which you will need to extract the boot.img file, if possible, from the official download page.
Yes Unable to download firmware for Realme Narzo 30A phones alternatively, you can purchase the boot.img file directly from your phone just by following the steps in this tutorial.
Adjustments to be made on the smartphone
The first thing you should do, logically, is to configure the settings needed for this process, which are basically Enable USB debugging as well as unlock OEM.
The two preferences are included in the programmer panel, which you must activate in advance pressing 7 times continuously above the section;
Mobile phone settings-> Phone information -> Construction number or software version.
Rooting Realme Narzo 30A
Extract the contents of the file that you downloaded to your computer desktop, and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click once on Drivers -> Qualcomm and complete the installation of the specific drivers.
Repeat the step to install the drivers ADB.
Note: MTKroot v2.5.5 already includes all the necessary drivers for your computer to detect Realme Narzo 30A phones.
Then connect Realme Narzo 30A to your computer using a USB data connector and then click Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner There is no boot !! -> Task, find and open boot.img, and then click the button once Process patch.
The Magisk Manager application will start automatically on your device, follow the on-screen instructions to create the patch.
Then click ADB test and when you can see the expression «Device detectedyou need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a few seconds for you Realme Narzo 30A restart with bootloader mode, then click Test Fastboot.
Wait again until you can read the phrase «Device found» before moving on to the next step.
Unlocking the bootloader on Realme Narzo 30A devices
In the next step, you will need to unlock your computer’s bootloader, another fundamental action that we can do with a single click.
Although you must skip the operation if you have previously unlocked it.
Click the button once Test Bootloader to ensure its status.
If you deem it necessary unlocking the boot loader at Realme Narzo 30A you will have to click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the suggestions on the Smartphone screen.
You have to press the key give the volume louder continue.
Remember: When you release the bootloader, Realme Narzo 30A will be reset at the factory.
For this reason, it is recommended that you back up or, optionally, back up your contacts, photos, files, and other personal data to your external memory card.
Unlocked the bootloader, you just need to complete this process, finally leaving the Realme Narzo 30A device with root access.
Scroll to the top left corner of the program and choose the root alternative, then click the Root button in the opposite corner once.
In a few seconds, your mobile device will be rooted, so you will see the letters “OK” reflected in the Realme Narzo 30A mobile phone and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
You must click the button later Exit Fastboot To restart your mobile phone, it will restart in your Android environment.
Once the mobile phone is fully charged, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager app is actually among the apps on your mobile device.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you need to connect Realme Narzo 30A to the Internet.
To complete this tutorial, press the button Check Root -> Accept nothing else.
Note: If the application does not install, click REMOVE, wait two seconds and click again Install Magisk Manager.
Simplification of the procedure
Step-by-step help video tutorial on how to root Realme Narzo 30A