On this other occasion we will give you all the steps for get root access on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G mobile phone.
Again, with the help of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility, we managed to compile a fully automatic process root equipment Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, through which you can reach root access in a few minutes.
|mark||The real me|
|Model||Narzo 30 Pro 5G|
|Method||Extract and repair the original Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G boot firmware|
Tutorial index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Requirements Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – Previous settings of Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – Start Root on Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – Unlock the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – Check Root Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the upload file? this will interest you
What does root mean?
root user or Super user is the common name of user accounts that have full rights to all types of access, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Rooting a mobile phone is a tactic that allows the user of any terminal to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to administrative permissions in Linux, which also allows bypassing all system restrictions as well as hardware that would could be set by users. manufacturer and / or network operator.
Positive points to root Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
- Eliminate all types of Bloatware in a simple way and get rid of system applications that we consider unproductive.
- Being able to gain additional memory for storage.
- Change the deep settings in the system, such as unlocking, restoring our IMEI number, MAC, CPU overclocking among many options.
- Use software programmed for mobile phones that have root permissions.
- Resize, delete and / or create partitions in memory (doing this is very dangerous).
- Create partition backups or also export the entire firmware.
Precautions and warnings to evaluate
- The terminal will void the warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- Threat that malicious applications can get permissions for superusers.
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during the process, so it is recommended in any case to create a backup before starting the root.
- Your mobile phone’s firmware may be damaged, so it’s a good idea to make sure you can get a valid copy of its firmware if needed.
- Support for OTA updates will be suspended.
Requirements for this process
- Computer that has any version of Windows XP / W7 / 8 or higher operating system, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
- USB to Micro USB data cable.
- Download an updated version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G terminals to your computer.
- Download the boot.img file or the original rom for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G ideally from the manufacturer’s support site.
Yes you can’t find a rom for your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G mobile device You have the alternative to easily access the boot.img file directly from Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G by following this tutorial.
Adjustments to be made to Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
You must first make certain arrangements in the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G options, which are fundamental Enable USB debugging And also Enable OEM unlocking.
These configurations are gathered in the developer section, which you must unlock in advance pressing 7 times consecutively in section;
Smartphone settings-> System information -> Construction number.
Tutorial to easily root Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
To get started, unzip the previously downloaded files to your computer desktop, and then start the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and the driver installation is complete.
Also, repeat the steps for installing the drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 utility already includes all the updated drivers that are required for your computer to locate Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.
Then connect the equipment Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G using the Micro USB data connector, then click Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, search for the boot file, and finally click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager program will start automatically on Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you have to click ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the phrase «Recognized devicewhen you have to click Go to Fastboot.
In the meantime, wait Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G restart with bootloader mode and click the button Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until you can see the message ‘Device found‘to move on to the next step.
Open the bootloader on Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
At the next level you need to release the bootloader on Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, another fundamental process that we can do automatically in the same way.
You must skip this operation if you launched it earlier.
press the button Test Bootloader if you need to check if it is already released or not.
If necessary unlocking the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G bootloader just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then complete the instructions that you will see on the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G screen.
Don’t forget to press the key give the volume louder to authorize.
Important: When you release the bootloader, Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G will be reset to its factory state.
Therefore, it is recommended that you back up or optionally back up files, contacts, photos, and other personal data to a Micro SD memory.
After unlocking the bootloader, the next step is to complete the tutorial and finally leave the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G device perfectly rooted.
Go to the top of the MTKroot v2.5.5 software and choose the root option, then click the Root button in the bottom corner once.
In a few seconds, your mobile device will be rooted and you will see the line «OK» projected on the screen of your smartphone and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Then you have to click Exit Fastboot To restart the terminal, it will restart the Android system.
When your terminal is fully turned on, click the button once Applications -> Install Magisk and check if the Magisk Manager application is on the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G desktop.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect to the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G on the Internet.
To complete this tutorial, just click the button Check Root -> then accept and ready.
Note: If the application cannot be installed, click the button REMOVE, wait two seconds and click again Install Magisk Manager.
Step by step video tutorial to root Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G