In this new opportunity we want to show you another simple entry for root the Realme C21 terminal.
Realme Corporation C21 is a computer that, after gaining root access, provides the user with efficient methods to improve overall operation in a very easy way, to customize their software, as well as to take complete control over the operating system. .
|mark||The real me|
|Method||Disconnect the official Realme C21 firmware and patches|
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Requirements Realme C21 – Previous settings of Realme C21 – Start Root on Realme C21 – Unlock the Realme C21 Bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme C21 – Check Root Realme C21 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Problems finding the upload file ?, then check this
What is rooting?
root user or Super user is the standard name normally assigned to administrator user accounts that have full privileges in all access modes (single user or multi user).
Likewise, rooting a phone is a tactic that allows users of mobile devices with Android operating system to gain privileged access similar to the administrative permissions of Linux or Unix systems, which also allows to bypass all limitations of the system as well as hardware which could have been established by the manufacturer or the network operators.
What are the benefits of Realme C21 root?
- The ability to easily remove all Bloatware and get rid of potentially unproductive applications from the system.
- Possibility to obtain more internal storage capacity.
- Change any advanced settings in the system, such as unlocking, resetting our IMEI and MAC number, etc.
- Use applications designed exclusively for rooted devices.
- Divide, delete, and resize new partitions (Warning! This is very dangerous for the device).
- Make backup or backup copies of all partitions, including the ability to export the full rom.
Attention and disadvantages to consider
- The phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Exposure to harmful applications by taking over superuser rights.
- Exposure to damage or damage to information during the procedure, for which I recommend that you always make a backup copy before going to root.
- The firmware / ROM of your Realme C21 terminal may be damaged, it is advisable to make sure that you can obtain a valid copy of the rom if necessary.
- Support for OTA updates (Through the air) will be invalidated.
Prerequisites for this process
- Computer equipped with Windows XP / 7/10 or later systems, 32 or 64 bit architecture.
- A Micro USB data cable.
- Download the latest version of MTKroot v2.5.5 software for Realme C21 mobile devices to your computer.
- Download the original Realme C21 rom or boot.img file preferably from the manufacturer’s online technical service.
Yes you can’t find the original Realme C21 rom you can purchase the upload file directly from Realme C21 by following the steps in this tutorial.
Configure Realme C21
In the first step, you need to make specific changes to the configuration panel of the mobile device you are going through Enable OEM unlocking that Enable USB debugging.
These options are included in the programmer panel, which you must unlock in advance touching 7 times continuously per section:
Settings menu-> Device information -> software version.
How to root Realme C21 in an easy way
First, unzip the previously downloaded files to your PC desktop and run the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and install the necessary drivers.
Also, perform these steps exactly to install the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software has all the necessary drivers for Realme C21.
Then log in Realme C21 on your computer via the USB cable and then click the button once Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner There is no boot !! -> Task, add the upload file, and then click Process patch.
The Magisk Manager application will open automatically on Realme C21, follow the steps you will see on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then you have to press ADB test and when can you read the line ‘Device detected‘click the button once Go to Fastboot.
Wait while you Realme C21 start with Fastboot mode and then click Test Fastboot.
Later, you have to wait until you can see the message «Recognized device» to move on to the next step.
Unlock the bootloader on Realme C21
Then we will continue to open the bootloader at your terminal, another task that you will perform with a simple click.
You must skip this operation if you released it earlier.
Click on Test Bootloader to check the bootloader status.
If you need to release the Realme C21 bootloader, just press Release Bootloader -> Accept and then perform the tips that are displayed on the Realme C21 screen.
the press give the volume louder to be able to continue.
Important: When you release the bootloader, the Realme C21 software will be restored to the factory state.
In such a case, you should consider whether to back up or prefer to copy files, contacts, photos, and other data to the external storage or SD drive.
Once the bootloader is unlocked, the next step will be to complete the process, eventually leaving the Realme C21 computer properly rooted.
Go to the upper left corner of MTKroot v2.5.5 and check the root option, then click Root on the opposite side.
In a few seconds, your Realme C21 mobile device will be rooted, so you will be able to read the “OK” letters reflected in Realme C21 and the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Then you will need to click the button Exit Fastboot To restart the phone, it will restart the system.
When Realme C21 has rebooted completely, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application is on the Realme C21 panel.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect to the Realme C21 on the Internet.
To complete this tutorial just click Check Root -> then accept and ready.
Note: If the application cannot be installed, click the button REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk.
Abbreviation of the process
Video tutorial on how to root your Realme C21 device