Take advantage of all the performance on your Realme C20 phones by taking them superuser root privileges easy and simple.
|mark||The real me|
|Method||Get the official boot and patch of the Realme C20 firmware|
Tutorial index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Realme C20 requirements – Realme C20 Pre-Settings – Start Root on Realme C20 – Unlock the Realme C20 Bootloader – Check the Realme C20 Bootloader – Check Root Realme C20 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the boot.img file? here is the solution
What is the root?
root or Super user is the common name that is normally assigned to administrator user accounts that have all privileges at all access levels (single user and multiple user).
Rooting a terminal is a method that allows the user of a phone to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to the administrative permissions of Unix or Linux systems, which also allows overcoming any system barrier as well as software that could have been established by the manufacturer or the network operator.
What benefits can your Realme C20 root bring?
- Easily uninstall Bloatware as well as remove applications from the system.
- Get more internal storage capacity.
- Customize complex system configurations, such as unlocking Realme C20, changing our Realme C20 IMEI and MAC address, CPU overclocking among many other options.
- Ability to use applications developed only for computers that have root user privileges.
- Modify, split, and / or adapt new partitions in memory (this is very dangerous for the device).
- Back up all partitions, including the ability to export the entire rom.
Attention and disadvantages that must always be taken into account
- The mobile phone will no longer cover the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- Threat of malicious applications that receive permission from the superuser.
- Danger of damage or damage to the data during the procedure, so it is always recommended to create a backup before going to root.
- Realme C20 software may be damaged, it is advisable to make sure you can get a flashable copy of its rom if necessary.
- Support for FOTA updates will be canceled.
Prerequisites for this procedure
- PC with Windows XP / 7/8 or later, 32 or 64 bit operating system.
- A connector for transferring USB data to Micro USB.
- Download the latest version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for Realme C20 phones to your computer.
- Download the original version of your mobile phone to extract boot.img, if possible, from the official support site and download.
Yes you cannot find original firmware for your mobile device alternatively, you can easily extract the boot.img file directly from the terminal by following this tutorial.
Configure the Realme C20 terminal
The first thing you will do is configure the necessary settings for this process, which are basically practical Unlock OEM Besides Enable USB debugging.
These options are located in the developer section, which you must unlock in advance pressing 7 times consecutively above the section;
Settings-> About the phone -> software version.
Rooting Realme C20 in an easy way
Extract the files before they are downloaded to your computer, and then launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
Click the Drivers -> button once Qualcomm and complete the installation of those drivers.
Also, perform the same steps to complete the installation in drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 tool already includes all the updated drivers that are required for Realme C20 phones.
Then connect the equipment Realme C20 with your computer via USB port and click the button Restart USB.
Click on the top left There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager utility will start automatically on your mobile phone, follow the instructions on the screen to create the patch.
Click the button ADB test and once you can see the text «Device detected» you need to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a second until you Realme C20 restart with bootloader mode, click the button Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until the phrase «Device detected» appears before moving on to the next paragraph.
Unlock the bootloader on the Realme C20
In the next step, you will need to open the Realme C20 bootloader, a task that you can do with a single click.
It is advisable to skip this step if you have unlocked it at another time.
Click the button once Test Bootloader if you need to check its condition.
If you consider it correct release the bootloader from Realme C20 you just have to click once Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that are projected on the Realme C20 screen.
You have to press the key increase the volume to be able to continue.
Important: When you unlock the bootloader, your phone’s software will be reset to its factory state.
Therefore, it is convenient to back up or simply copy files, contacts, photos, and other data to an SD memory drive.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader, the next step is to finish the process, finally leaving your Realme C20 mobile phone with root privileges.
Go to the top corner of the MTKroot v2.5.5 app and select the root preference, then click Root once in the opposite corner.
In a few seconds, Realme C20 will be rooted and you will see the word “OK” on the screen of the Realme C20 terminal and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then click the button Exit Fastboot to return the mobile device will restart in the Android environment.
When Realme C20 has started completely, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure that the Magisk Manager application is actually installed on your terminal.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet, either via Wi-Fi or data.
To finish the tutorial just click the button Check Root -> OK and done.
Note: If the Magisk application does not appear installed, click REMOVE, wait two seconds and press again Install Magisk.
Video tutorial help to root Realme C20 computer