This time we want to show you a simple article root Realme terminal 8.
Realme 8 are computers which, once rooted, offer the user different methods to easily improve their overall performance, to modify their software and to take complete control of the system.
|mark||The real me|
|Method||Extract and repair the boot from the original Realme 8 firmware|
content – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Real Requirements 8 – Realme Pre-Settings 8 – Start Root on Realme 8 – Unlock the Realme 8 bootloader – Check Bootloader Realme 8 – Check Root Realme 8 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find the upload file? here is the solution
What is rooting?
root or Super user is the common name given to administrator user accounts that have full rights at all levels of access, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Rooting a computer is also a procedure that allows Android mobile phone users to gain privileged access similar to administrative permissions on Linux or Unix systems, so they can overcome any hardware and software barriers they may have. They have been established by the manufacturer or network operator.
What are the advantages of rooting Realme 8?
- Easily remove all types of Bloatware and uninstall potentially unproductive applications from your system.
- To gain more storage space.
- Modify complex system parameters, such as unlock, retrieve IMEI number and MAC address among many options.
- Ability to use software designed for those devices that have root permissions.
- Edit, format, and / or split new partitions in memory (Be careful! Doing this is extremely dangerous).
- Make backups of the partition system and the ability to export the rom.
Attention and disadvantages you need to know
- The phone will no longer be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Exposure to harmful applications that gain superuser rights.
- Danger of damage or damage to the information during or after the procedure, in which case it is recommended to make a backup copy before starting the root.
- The Realme 8 rum may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure you can get a valid copy of the rum if necessary.
- Support for OTA updates will be suspended.
Prerequisites of the method
- A computer that has any version of Windows XP / 7 or later, either on 32-bit or 64-bit micro-architecture.
- A Micro USB data connector.
- Download the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for Realme 8 on your computer.
- Download the original loading component or rom for Realme 8 if possible from the official website.
Yes you can’t get the official rom for your Realme 8 mobile phone You have the option to have the charging component directly from your mobile phone in an easy way by doing the steps in this tutorial.
Adjustments to be made in Realme 8
Before proceeding, you need to change some specific parameters in the Realme 8 options, which essentially deal with Enable OEM unlocking as well as Enable USB debugging.
These settings must be found in the programmer section, which you must unlock in advance pressing seven times consecutive in;
System-> Device information -> software version or Construction number.
Realme 8 rooting easily
First, you need to unzip the previously downloaded package to your PC desktop and then run the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and complete the installation of the required drivers.
Also, repeat the steps to implement the driver installation -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software includes the updated drivers required for our computer to locate the Realme 8 Smartphone.
Then connect the device Realme 8 on your computer via the USB data cable and then click the button once Restart USB.
Click in the top left area There is no boot !! -> Task, find the boot.img file and then click once Process patch.
It will automatically start the Magisk Manager program on your smartphone, follow the steps that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you have to click the button ADB test and wait a second until you can see the line ‘Recognized devicethere you have to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait a few seconds in the meantime. Restart your Realme 8 computer in bootloader mode, and then click once. Test Fastboot.
Again, wait until you see the phrase «Recognized device» before moving on to the next step.
Unlock the Realme 8 bootloader
In the next step we will try to unlock the bootloader on your mobile phone, an essential step that we will apply in an automatic way.
But remember that you must skip the process if you unlocked it earlier.
Click on Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If necessary unlock the Realme 8 bootloader just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then make the suggestions that appear on the Realme 8 screen.
Remember to press the button give the volume louder continue.
Note: When the bootloader is launched, the device will be returned to the default state.
Therefore, you should consider backing up or optionally copying contacts, photos, files, and other personal data to Micro SD memory.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader, you are just one step away from completing this process, finally leaving your mobile phone properly rooted.
Go to the top left of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool and select the root alternative, then click Root in the bottom corner.
In less than 5 seconds your mobile phone will be rooted and you will be able to read the text «OK» projected on the Realme 8 screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then you will need to click the button Exit Fastboot to return the mobile phone will return to the Android environment.
Once the terminal restarts completely, click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and confirm that Magisk Manager is among your mobile applications.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you must first connect Realme 8 to the Internet, both through your network operator and Wi-Fi.
To complete the tutorial just click the button Check Root -> then accept and ready.
Note: If the application does not appear installed, click the button REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk.
Step by step video tutorial on how to root Realme 8