Get all the performance from your OnePlus 9R mobile device by taking root user permissions very easy.
OnePlus 9R are devices that, once rooted, allow their users several methods to improve their overall performance easily, customize the native software, in addition to taking full control of the operating system.
Content index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – OnePlus 9R requirements – Previous OnePlus 9R settings – Root on OnePlus 9R – Unlock OnePlus 9R Bootloader – Check the OnePlus 9R Bootloader – Check Root OnePlus 9R – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find boot.img ?, check this
What does root mean?
Super user or root is the common name for user accounts that have full privileges in all access modes, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Rooting or rooting a computer is a tactic that makes it easier for users of phones with Android operating systems to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to Linux administrative permissions, allowing any hardware or software restrictions that may be imposed by manufacturer or network operator.
What are the advantages of rooting OnePlus 9R?
- Ability to remove Bloatware in a simple way and uninstall inoperable applications from the system.
- Possibility to gain more storage capacity.
- Customize any advanced settings in the system, such as unlocking, changing the IMEI of our phone or MAC, overclocking among many other options.
- Use utilities specifically designed for mobile devices that have root permissions.
- Modify and resize new partitions in internal memory (Be careful, doing this is extremely dangerous).
- Back up all partitions or you can export all firmware.
Precautions and disadvantages to remember
- The mobile phone will suspend the validity of the warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- You run the risk of malicious applications gaining superuser rights.
- Danger of damage or damage to information during or after the procedure, so I recommend that you always create a backup before starting a root process.
- The firmware of the device may be damaged, it is recommended to be sure that you can get an official copy of the rom, if necessary.
- Support for automatic updates will be revoked.
essential requirements for the procedure
- A computer running Windows XP / W7 / 8 or later.
- Micro USB data transfer connector.
- Download one of the updated versions of MTKroot v2.5.5 for OnePlus 9R to your computer.
- Download the original rom or boot.img file of the OnePlus 9R terminal, if possible from the official download and support site.
Yes You can’t find an official firmware for the OnePlus 9R terminal you can easily purchase the boot.img file directly from your phone by following this tutorial.
Adjustments to be made to the OnePlus 9R
The first step will be to make certain arrangements for your smartphone’s options, which are basically Enable USB debugging as well as Enable OEM unlocking.
These adjustments are included in the development section, which you will need to unlock in advance pressing seven times successively on;
Phone settings-> Device information -> Construction number.
OnePlus 9R rooting tutorial
First, you need to unzip the contents of the file you downloaded to your computer desktop and then launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click Drivers -> Qualcomm and complete the installation of the specific drivers.
Perform the same steps for installing in drivers -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 program includes all the necessary drivers for the OnePlus 9R smartphone.
Connect the terminal OnePlus 9R on your computer via the USB port and then click the button Restart USB.
Click in the upper left area of the tab There is no boot !! -> Task, find the upload file and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will start automatically on OnePlus 9R, follow the steps that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you will need to click the button ADB test and wait a moment until you can read the text ‘Device detected«That’s when you’ll have to click Go to Fastboot.
In the meantime, be sure to restart your OnePlus 9R with the Fastboot options, then click the Test Fastboot.
Once again you have to participate until you can see the phrase «Device found» to move to the next level.
Unlock the bootloader on OnePlus 9R smartphones
In the next step, you need to unlock the OnePlus 9R bootloader, another essential task that we will help you do 100% automatically.
Although remember that you will need to exclude this step if you did it on another occasion.
Click Test Bootloader to make sure it’s already released or not.
If you think you need to unlock your OnePlus 9R bootloader, just press the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the tips that appear on the OnePlus 9R screen.
Press the key give the volume louder to accept.
Caution: When you unlock the bootloader, your device software will be reset to factory defaults.
For this reason, it is highly recommended that you back up or, optionally, copy all contacts, photos, files, and other data to an external storage device or a Micro SD drive.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader, the next step will be to complete this tutorial, leaving your phone with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the top left of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool and select the root alternative, then click Root in the bottom corner.
The OnePlus 9R will be rooted almost immediately, so you will see the letters «OK» on both your device screen and the MTKroot v2.5.5 software at the same time.
Then click the button Exit Fastboot to restart the computer, it will return to the Android system.
When your device has rebooted completely, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure that the Magisk Manager application is indeed one of the mobile applications.
To use Magisk Manager, you need to connect your device to the Internet, whether it’s mobile networks or Wi-Fi.
To complete this tutorial, just click Check Root -> accept nothing else.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application does not appear installed, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click the button again Install Magisk Manager.
Abbreviation of the method
Indicative video tutorial on how to root your OnePlus 9R mobile device