Rooting a smartphone, as in the case of the LG W41 Pro, should not be considered a game at all and even less should we take it easy, so in the tutorials we publish we provide precise instructions to prevent the user from forgetting any adjustment or paramount step.
Although this tutorial may seem complicated at first, the truth is that, compared to others, you will be happy to realize how intuitive the following root technique is.
|Method||Extract and repair the boot from the original LG W41 Pro firmware|
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – LG W41 Pro requirements – Previous LG W41 Pro settings – Root your LG W41 Pro – Unlock the LG W41 Pro bootloader – Check Bootloader LG W41 Pro – Check the root LG W41 Pro – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Can’t find boot.img ?, check this
What is the root?
Root or Super user is the common name given to user accounts that have all the privileges in all types of access, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Also, rooting or rooting a mobile device is a tactic that allows phone users to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to the administrative permissions of Linux machines, thus being able to override any downsizing of the established system and software. manufacturer and / or network operator.
What are the advantages of rooting LG W41 Pro?
- Ability to easily remove Bloatware and get rid of potentially unproductive system applications.
- Possibility to get more storage capacity.
- Customize complex system settings, for example, unlock, change LG W41 Pro IMEI, MAC address, as well as CPU / GPU overclocking among many options.
- Ability to use utilities developed specifically for mobile phones that have root privileges.
- Delete, adjust and / or format internal partitions (Warning! This is extremely dangerous for the integrity of the device).
- Make backups or full backups in addition to exporting the entire rum.
Attention and disadvantages to consider
- The smartphone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Threat that malicious applications can get permissions for superusers.
- Threat of damage or damage to the data during the procedure, in which case it is recommended in any case to make a backup before starting the root process.
- The LG W41 Pro software may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you obtain a valid copy of its rom, if necessary.
- Support for OTA / FOTA updates will be canceled.
Prerequisites for the process
- Windows computer from w7 to w10 or later, either on 32-bit or 64-bit architecture.
- Micro USB data transfer connector.
- Download one of the updated versions of the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool for your LG W41 Pro mobile device.
- Download the original firmware or component boot.img for your LG W41 Pro smartphone, preferably from the official download site of the manufacturer.
Yes you can’t get an original rom for your LG W41 Pro You can always get the boot.img component directly from the LG W41 Pro by following the steps in this tutorial.
Settings to be made on the LG W41 Pro phone
First you will need to make some adjustments to the configuration of the LG W41 Pro, which is mainly in Unlock OEM and Enable USB debugging.
Both settings can be found in the development menu, which you must activate in advance pressing seven times continuously in:
Mobile phone settings-> About the phone -> software version or Construction number.
How to root LG W41 Pro phone easily
First you need to unzip the previously downloaded file on your computer desktop and then launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Click once on Drivers -> Mediatek and complete the installation of the specific drivers.
Follow the same steps to install with the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software incorporates all the necessary drivers for our computer to locate the LG W41 Pro.
Then connect your LG W41 Pro to your computer using a Micro USB data cable and click once Restart USB.
Click on the top left of the text There is no boot !! -> Load, find the boot.img file and click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager program will start automatically on your smartphone, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then you have to click ADB test and wait until the line appears’Recognized deviceright then you have to click Go to Fastboot.
Wait a moment until the mobile device LG W41 Pro restart in Fastboot mode and click Test Fastboot.
You’ll have to wait until you can read the line later. ‘Recognized device‘before moving on to the next step.
Unlocking the boot loader on your LG W41 Pro
In the next step, it is your turn to release the bootloader of your mobile device, another essential process that we will guide you to perform automatically.
It is advisable to skip the procedure if you have opened it on another occasion.
Click the button once Test Bootloader to check if it is already unlocked.
If you need to open the bootloader on LG W41 Pro, then you need to click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then complete the tracks that appear reflected on the LG W41 Pro screen.
Don’t forget to press the button give the volume louder To unlock.
Remember: Once the bootloader is unlocked, your Smartphone will be reset to its factory condition.
Therefore, consider whether it’s convenient to back up or if you’d rather simply copy photos, contacts, files, and other personal data to an external storage drive.
Open the bootloader, the next step will be to finish the tutorial and leave the mobile phone with root user privileges.
Go to the top left area of MTKroot v2.5.5 and choose the root alternative, then click Root in the bottom corner.
In a few seconds, the LG W41 Pro will be rooted, so you will see the text “OK” both on the LG W41 Pro screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then you will need to click the button Exit Fastboot to restart the device will restart the system.
After the LG W41 Pro has fully charged, click once Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure the Magisk Manager application is part of the LG W41 Pro applications.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you must first connect your Smartphone to the Internet.
Finally you just have to click Check Root -> next To accept and nothing more.
Note: If the application cannot be installed for the first time, click the button REMOVE, wait two seconds and click the button again Install Magisk.
Simplification of the procedure
Indicative video tutorial for rooting LG W41 Pro