Rooting a mobile phone, as in this case, HTC Wildfire E3, is not a joke and even less should be taken lightly, so in our tutorials we always aspire to prevent the user from forgetting a certain configuration or an important step.
Well, it’s true that when you root a computer We will get huge benefits, it is also true that this can involve some problems.
Then we will analyze both BENEFITS as possible inconveniences, so you can weigh yourself whether or not to root your HTC Wildfire E3 terminal.
|Method||Remove and fix the HTC Wildfire E3 official firmware boot|
Index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – HTC Wildfire E3 requirements – Previous HTC Wildfire E3 settings – Root your HTC Wildfire E3 – Unlock HTC Wildfire E3 Bootloader – Check the HTC Wildfire E3 Bootloader – Check Root HTC Wildfire E3 – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Having trouble finding boot.img? here is the solution
What is the root?
root or Super user is the common name for administrator user accounts that have full rights to all types of access, both for a single user and for multiple users.
Likewise, rooting a terminal is the procedure that makes it easier for the user of a mobile phone with Android operating system to gain privileged access in a similar way to the administrative permissions of Linux machines, allowing to break any system or software impediment that could be imposed by manufacturers and / or network operators.
What are the advantages of rooting HTC Wildfire E3
- The ability to easily remove all types of Bloatware, as well as remove potentially unproductive applications from the system.
- Possibility to get more storage space.
- Customize advanced system settings, such as resetting your phone’s IMEI and / or MAC number, CPU / GPU overclocking, and more.
- To be able to use applications specially designed for those phones that have permissions for superusers.
- Create, format, and split new partitions in internal memory (doing this can be very dangerous).
- Create full backups or backups or export the firmware.
Attention and inconveniences that we must evaluate
- Your phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty coverage.
- Danger of malicious applications gaining superuser rights.
- Exposure to damage or loss of data during or after the procedure, so it is always recommended to make a backup before going to root.
- Your phone’s firmware may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure you can get an official copy of the rom if necessary.
- Support for OTA / FOTA updates will be canceled.
essential requirements for this procedure
- Windows XP / 7/8 PC or later, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
- A Micro USB connector.
- Download a recent version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for HTC Wildfire E3 mobile phones.
- Download the original firmware of your HTC Wildfire E3 mobile phone from which you will extract the charging component preferably from the manufacturer’s page.
Yes you cannot download an original rum for HTC Wildfire E3 mobile phones You can easily get the charging component directly from your smartphone by performing the steps in this tutorial.
HTC Wildfire E3 setup
In the first step, you’ll need to change certain settings in the device’s control panel, which is simply Enable OEM unlocking as well as Enable USB debugging.
Both settings are integrated in the programmer panel, which you must have activated beforehand pressing seven times successively above the box:
Settings-> System information -> Construction number.
Root HTC Wildfire E3
First, extract the previously downloaded package to your computer desktop, and then start the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility.
Click the Drivers -> button Mediatek and complete the installation of the appropriate drivers.
Follow exactly the same steps to install the driver ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application has the updated drivers needed for your computer to locate HTC Wildfire E3.
Then connect your HTC Wildfire E3 smartphone to your computer using a USB port, and then click once Restart USB.
Click at the top left of the tab There is no boot !! -> Load, add the upload file, and then press the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager program will open automatically on HTC Wildfire E3, follow the on-screen instructions to fix the boot.
Then you have to click the button ADB test and once you can read the phrase «Device found‘click the button once Go to Fastboot.
Wait a second while you HTC Wildfire E3 start in Fastboot mode, then press the button Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until you can read the line ‘Device found‘to move on to the next phase.
Unlock the charger on HTC Wildfire E3 phones
In the next phase we will launch the bootloader of the terminal, a fundamental step that you will perform in automatic mode.
It is recommended that you skip this operation if you have already opened it before.
Click the button once Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If you need to open the bootloader on HTC Wildfire E3, just click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will be displayed on the Smartphone screen.
You have to press give the volume louder To unlock.
Important: When you release the bootloader, HTC Wildfire E3 will be reset to factory defaults.
Because of this, it’s convenient to back up or back up contacts, photos, files, and other data on your SD drive.
After opening the upload program, you are just seconds away from completing this process and leaving your HTC Wildfire E3 mobile phone with root access.
Scroll to the top of the program and choose the root option, then click Root once in the opposite corner.
In just a few seconds, HTC Wildfire E3 will be rooted and the word “OK” will appear projected on HTC Wildfire E3 and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Click the button Exit Fastboot and the device will restart on the system.
Once your device starts up completely, click Applications -> Install Magisk and verify that the Magisk Manager application is actually on your phone’s desktop.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your mobile phone to the Internet, either via Wi-Fi or data.
To end the tutorial, just press the button Check Root -> Accept and you’re done.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application does not appear installed, click REMOVE, wait two seconds and click the button again Install Magisk Manager.
Video tutorial help on how to root HTC Wildfire E3