The best process to make the most of the terminal experience Honor the X7 tablet, no doubt, root permissions are obtained previously.
It is true that when rooting a device We can get great benefits, at the same time it is true that this can involve some disadvantages.
In the following lines we will also review both advantage as alleged disadvantages, so that in this way you can decide on your own whether or not to root your Honor Tablet X7.
|TECHNICAL||Extract the original Honor Tablet X7 firmware boot and patch|
Article index – What is Root – Profits – Warnings and disadvantages – Meet the requirements of the X7 tablet – Previous settings of the Honor X7 tablet – Start Root on the Honor X7 tablet – Unlock Bootloader of Honor Tablet X7 – Check Bootloader Honor Tablet X7 – Check the Root Honor X7 tablet – Relua – Step by step video tutorial
Problems finding the trunk? this will interest you
What is the root?
Root or Super user is the common name that is normally given to administrator user accounts that have all the privileges in all accesses, both single and multi-user.
Similarly, rooting or rooting a mobile device is a procedure that makes it easier for the user of a mobile phone with an Android system to gain privileged access in a manner similar to administrative permissions on Unix or Linux systems, allowing any system limit to be broken. and also the hardware that could have been established by the manufacturer or the network operator.
The advantages of rooting the Honor X7 tablet
- You can uninstall any Bloatware as well as remove unnecessary system applications.
- Being able to obtain additional storage capacity.
- Customize complex system parameters, such as unlocking, changing the IMEI of the Honor Tablet X7 or MAC, overclocking the processor among many possibilities.
- Use utilities created exclusively for rooted mobile phones.
- Modify, delete, and resize new partitions (Warning !, this is extremely dangerous for the device).
- Create backups or backups of partitions and also export the rom.
Precautions and warnings that must always be kept in mind
- Your phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Danger of malicious applications receiving permission from the superuser
- Exposure to damage or data corruption during or after the process, so it is recommended that you always make a backup copy before starting the root process.
- Honor Tablet X7 software may be damaged, it is recommended that you ensure that you can obtain a valid copy of the firmware if necessary.
- Automatic update support will be invalidated.
Preliminary requirements of this procedure
- Computer with Windows XP operating system up to w10 or later, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
- A USB to Micro USB data transfer cable.
- Download an updated version of MTKroot v2.5.5 software for Honor Tablet X7 terminals to your computer.
- Download the original boot.img file or rom for your mobile device, if possible, from the official support and downloads page.
Yes You cannot get original firmware for Honor Tablet X7 You can also get boot.img directly from the Honor Tablet X7 by following the instructions in this tutorial.
Mobile device setup
The first thing you will do is configure the necessary settings for the next process, which are basically Enable OEM unlocking Yes Enable USB debugging.
These settings are collected in the developer panel, which you must activate beforehand pressing 7 times continuously above the box:
Settings-> Phone information -> Construction number or software version.
How to easily root Honor Tablet X7
First, extract the previously downloaded files to your Windows computer and then run the MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Click Drivers -> Mediatek and complete the installation of the required drivers.
Also, do the same steps to implement the driver installation ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application incorporates the updated drivers that are required for the Honor Tablet X7.
Then connect the Honor Tablet X7 to your computer using the USB data connector, and then click the button once. Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the tab There is no boot !! -> Task, add the upload file, and then click once Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will open automatically on your computer, follow the instructions you will see on the screen to correlate the boot.
Click on ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the message «Device detected» at that time, you need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Now, in the meantime, wait for the Honor Tablet X7 phone to restart in bootloader mode, then click the button Test Fastboot.
Then you need to pay attention until the phrase «Recognized device» appears to continue with the next paragraph.
Open the bootloader at the Honor Tablet X7 terminal
In the next step we will try to open the bootloader on Honor Tablet X7, another fundamental task that we will guide you to do automatically.
But you must skip this procedure if it has already been opened once.
Click the button Test Bootloader if you need to check the bootloader status.
If you need to unlock the bootloader on the Honor Tablet X7, just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will be displayed on the mobile phone screen.
Turn up the volume To unlock.
Caution: When you release the bootloader, the Honor Tablet X7 will be reset to its original state.
It is recommended that you back up or copy all files, contacts, photos, and other data to the SD memory card.
Once you’ve launched the bootloader, you only have a few seconds to complete this process, and finally leave your Honor Tablet X7 mobile phone with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the top of the program and choose the root option, then click the Root button in the bottom corner.
In just a few seconds, your Honor Tablet X7 mobile device will be rooted so that you can see the “OK” line projected both on the Honor Tablet X7 screen and simultaneously in the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Then you will need to click Exit Fastboot to restart your computer with Android system mode.
Once the mobile phone has completely restarted, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure that the Magisk Manager application has actually been installed on your mobile phone.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your Honor Tablet X7 to the Internet using network or Wi-Fi data.
To complete this tutorial just click Check Root -> accept nothing else.
Note: If the application does not appear installed, click the button REMOVE, wait two seconds and click the button again Installation.
Video tutorial guide to root Honor Tablet X7