If you thought that gaining root access to Energy Phone Max 3+ was a complicated task, thanks to the following tutorial you will ipso facto change your criteria.
It is well known that when you root a phone We will get many advantages, at the same time it is true that this can involve some disadvantages. In the following paragraphs we will tell you what they are benefits as well as disadvantage, so based on this to decide for yourself whether whether or not it is worth rooting at your Energy Phone Max 3+ terminal.
content What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Energy Phone Max 3+ requirements Previous settings of Energy Phone Max 3+ Start Root on Energy Phone Max 3+ Unlock the Energy Phone Max 3+ Bootloader Check Bootloader Energy Phone Max 3+ Check Root Energy Phone Max 3+ ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is the root?
root user or Super user is the common name of user accounts that have all the privileges in all access types (single user or multi user).
Rooting or rooting a mobile phone is a tactic that facilitates the privileged access of users of an Android smartphone, similar to the administrative permissions of Linux or Unix systems, which allows to bypass any reduction of hardware and software imposed by manufacturers or network operators.
Benefits of rooting Energy Phone Max 3+
- Ability to uninstall all kinds of Bloatware and remove annoying system applications.
- Gain extra internal storage.
- Adapt any sophisticated settings in the system, such as changing or resetting the IMEI and MAC address, CPU / GPU overclocking among many other options.
- Ability to use applications designed only for mobile phones that have root permissions.
- Create and resize partitions in internal memory (Warning! This can be very dangerous).
- Back up or back up all partitions, including exporting firmware.
Attention and disadvantages to consider
- Your mobile phone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You run the risk of malicious applications receiving superuser rights.
- Danger of damage or loss of information during or after the process, so it is always advisable to make a backup copy before starting a root process.
- The firmware of the Energy Phone Max 3+ may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you obtain a flashable copy of the firmware if necessary.
- Support for FOTA updates (Firmware Over The Air) will be revoked.
Requirements for this procedure
- A computer with Windows XP / W7 / 8 or later, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A USB to Micro USB data transfer cable.
- Download one of the latest versions of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility for your Energy Phone Max 3+ device from your computer.
- Download the original version for Energy Phone Max 3+ from which you will extract the boot.img file preferably from the manufacturer’s support page.
Note: If you cannot get the firmware for your Energy Phone Max 3+ mobile device, you can alternatively remove the boot.img file directly from the terminal by simply following this tutorial.
You’ll first need to make specific adjustments to your passing mobile phone settings Unlock OEM And also Enable USB debugging.
These settings can be found in the developer menu, which you must unlock in advance pressing seven times uninterrupted in ->
Menu-> Phone information -> Construction number.
Step by step tutorial to root your Energy Phone Max 3+ device
You must first unzip the previously downloaded files to your computer and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Click Drivers -> Mediatek and complete the installation of the indicated drivers.
Also, repeat this step to install the drivers -> ADB.
Note: MTKroot v2.5.5 software includes all necessary drivers for Energy Phone Max 3+ devices.
Then connect the Energy Phone Max 3+ Smartphone to your computer using a Micro USB port and then click the button Restart USB.
Click in the top left area There is no boot !! -> Task, open the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will open automatically on your smartphone, follow the instructions you will see on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then click the button ADB test and wait a moment until you can see the line ‘Device foundthen you have to click on the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait a moment while you Energy Phone Max 3+ restart with bootloader mode, click once Test Fastboot.
Then be careful until you can read the text ‘Recognized device‘before we can move on to the next phase.
Unlock the bootloader on Energy Phone Max 3+
In the next step, we will launch the bootloader on Energy Phone Max 3+, a process that we will guide you to do in a 100% automatic way.
It is advisable to exclude this process if you have done it before.
Click on Test Bootloader to check its condition.
In case you need it open the bootloader at Energy Phone Max 3+ just click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then perform the steps reflected on the Energy Phone Max 3+ screen.
You have to press the key give the volume louder to be able to continue.
Note: When you unlock the bootloader, Energy Phone Max 3+ will return to its original state.
For this reason, consider backing up or backing up files, contacts, photos, etc. to the external Micro SD memory.
After opening the bootloader, all we have to do is finish the tutorial, finally leaving Energy Phone Max 3+ with the appropriate root access.
Scroll to the top left of the software and choose the root option, then click Root once at the bottom.
In just a few seconds, your Energy Phone Max 3+ will be rooted, so you can see the word “OK” reflected on your Energy Phone Max 3+ screen at the same time as in the MTKroot window v2.5.5.
Click the button Exit Fastboot to return Smartphone Energy Phone Max 3+ will return to the system.
When Energy Phone Max 3+ has fully started, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and verify that the Magisk Manager application is actually on your Energy Phone Max 3+ panel.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your mobile device to the Internet, whether it’s mobile networks or Wi-Fi.
To finish, click Check Root -> below To accept and that’s it.
Note: If the Magisk application does not install, click the button REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Installation.
- Launch the MTKroot v2.5.5 software and then connect the Energy Phone Max 3+ to your computer.
- Restart Energy Phone Max 3+ with quick boot options at the click of a button Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Step by step video tutorial on how to root your Energy Phone Max 3+ mobile phone