Make the most of Elephone p6000 by gaining root privileges in a very simple and straightforward way.
In the following article we will give you another automated process for root mobile phones Elephone p6000, through which you can get Root access in less than 5 minutes.
Article index What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Requirements Elephone p6000 Elephone p6000 Pre-Settings Root your Elephone p6000 Unlock the Elephone p6000 bootloader Check Bootloader Elephone p6000 Check Root Elephone p6000 ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is the root?
Super user or root It is the common name of user accounts that have full rights to all types of access (single user and multiple user).
Likewise, rooting or rooting a phone is a tactic that allows users of mobile devices with Android systems to gain privileged access to the system similar to administrative permissions on Linux machines, which also allows breaking any impediment to the system. As well as software required by the manufacturer or network operator.
What are the advantages of rooting Elephone p6000?
- Uninstall Bloatware in a simple way, as well as remove unproductive applications from your system.
- Possibility to obtain additional internal storage capacity.
- Customize deep system settings, such as resetting your device’s IMEI number and / or MAC, and more.
- To be able to use utilities designed for those smartphones that have root privileges.
- Resize, delete and modify internal memory partitions (can be extremely dangerous for the device).
- Make backups or backups of the partition system or you can export the full firmware.
Attention and disadvantages that must always be taken into account
- The smartphone will lose the validity of the warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- Exposure to harmful applications that infringe superuser rights.
- Danger of damage or damage to data during or after the process, so it is recommended that you always make a backup copy before starting the root process.
- The rom of your Elephone p6000 mobile device may be damaged, it is recommended that you make sure that you can obtain a valid copy of your rom if necessary.
- Support for FOTA updates (Firmware Over The Air) will be canceled.
Guidelines for this process
- Computer that has a Windows XP operating system, 7/10 or later, 32 or 64 bit.
- USB data cable.
- Download the latest version of the MTKroot v2.5.5 application for Elephone p6000 on your PC.
- Download the original firmware or boot.img file of your Elephone p6000 phone, preferably from the manufacturer’s support and download website.
Note: If you cannot get the original Elephone p6000 rom as an alternative, you can extract boot.img directly from your mobile phone just by following this tutorial.
Elephone p6000 mobile phone configuration
The first step is to apply certain parameters in the configurations of the mobile phone, which essentially tries Unlock OEM Besides Enable USB debugging.
Both options are in the developer menu, which you must activate in advance beating seven times followed in section;
Settings menu-> About the device -> software version.
Tutorial to easily root Elephone p6000
First unzip the contents of the previously downloaded file to your computer and then open the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Click the Drivers -> button Mediatek and apply the appropriate driver installation.
Repeat the same to perform the driver installation -> ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 software includes the necessary drivers for the Elephone p6000.
Then connect your Elephone p6000 Smartphone to your computer via the data cable, and then click Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, add the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager tool will start automatically in your terminal, perform the steps that will appear on the screen to create the patch.
Then you have to press ADB test and once you can read the text ‘Device foundYou will need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Wait a moment while your Elephone p6000 phone starts charging options, click Test Fastboot.
Then wait until you can read the message ‘Recognized device‘before moving on to the next step.
Unlock the bootloader of your Elephone p6000 device
Then we will continue to release the bootloader of your terminal, an essential act that we will guide you to do in an automatic way.
It is advisable to skip this step if you have already opened it on another occasion.
Click the button Test Bootloader if you need to check if it really needs to be released.
If necessary unlock the bootloader on Elephone p6000 just click the button Release Bootloader -> Accept and then make the instructions that will be reflected on the screen of your Elephone p6000.
press the button turn up the volume confirm.
Important: When you open the bootloader, your Elephone p6000 software will be reset to its default state.
For this reason, you should consider backing up or simply backing up photos, contacts, files, and other personal data to the external drive.
After unlocking the bootloader, the next step is to complete this tutorial and finally leave the terminal with the appropriate root privileges.
Go to the upper left corner of the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility and check the root option, then click the Root button in the opposite corner once.
In less than 5 seconds, your Elephone p6000 will be rooted, so you will see the message «OK» both on your smartphone screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 window.
Then click the button Exit Fastboot and the Elephone p6000 Smartphone will restart on the Android system.
When the terminal is fully turned on, you need to click the button Applications -> Install Magisk and confirm that the Magisk Manager application is indeed on the Elephone p6000 panel.
To use the Magisk Manager application, you must first connect your Elephone p6000 to the Internet, both through your network operator and Wi-Fi.
To complete this tutorial just click Check Root -> then accept nothing else.
Note: If the Magisk Manager application is not installed, click once REMOVE, wait two seconds and click again Installation.
Summary of steps
- Start the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool and then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
- Restart your mobile phone with quick boot options by clicking Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Step by step video tutorial to root your Elephone p6000 device