Purchasing root privileges on Elephone E10 Pro mobile phones is an extremely simple and secure process, as you will see below.
It is well known that when rooting a specific mobile phone We will get many advantages, at the same time it is true that it can lead to several disadvantages. We will analyze both later professionals as disadvantages, so you can decide in this way whether will or will not be worth rooting the Elephone E10 Pro.
Article index What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Requirements Elephone E10 Pro Elephone E10 Pro presets Root your Elephone E10 Pro Unlock the Elephone E10 Pro Bootloader Check the Elephone E10 Pro Bootloader Check Root Elephone E10 Pro ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is the root?
Super user or root is the common name that is assigned to administrator user accounts that have all rights in all access types (single user and multiple user).
Likewise, rooting or rooting a device is the procedure that allows terminal users to gain privileged access to the system in a manner similar to Unix administrative permissions, which also allows any system or hardware impediment imposed by manufacturers to be corrected and / or or network operators.
Advantages of rooting Elephone E10 Pro
- Ability to remove Bloatware and delete system applications deemed inoperable.
- Possibility to get more storage capacity.
- Change deep system settings, such as overwriting or changing the IMEI of the Elephone E10 Pro, MAC, and processor overclocking, among many other options.
- To be able to use utilities targeted specifically to terminals that have root permissions.
- Create, split, and / or adapt new partitions in internal memory (Be careful, it can be very dangerous for the device).
- Make backups or backups of the partition system or export the entire rom.
Attention and disadvantages that we must keep in mind
- The mobile phone will suspend the validity of the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- Danger of malicious applications receiving permission from the superuser.
- Threat of damage or damage to information during or after the process, in which case it is recommended that you create a backup before starting the root.
- The firmware / ROM of your Elephone E10 Pro mobile phone may be damaged, it is advisable to make sure that you can get an official copy of the ROM if necessary.
- Support for automatic updates will be canceled.
indispensable requirements of the process
- Computer with any version of Windows XP, 7/10 or higher, whether it is 32 or 64 bit microarchitecture.
- A USB data connector.
- Download the new version of MTKroot v2.5.5 for your Elephone E10 Pro.
- Download the original firmware for Elephone E10 Pro from which you will get the boot.img file, if possible, from the manufacturer’s support.
Note: If you cannot download the official ROM of Elephone E10 Pro, alternatively you can have the boot.img file directly from Elephone E10 Pro simply by following the steps in this tutorial.
Set up your mobile phone
The first thing we will do, obviously, is to configure the necessary settings for the next process, which are practically practical Enable USB debugging as well as Enable OEM unlocking.
The two configurations can be located in the developer panel, which you must activate in advance touching 7 times successively on the box ->
Mobile phone settings-> Phone information -> software version or Construction number.
Root for Elephone E10 Pro easily
You must first extract the contents of the previously downloaded file to your computer and start the MTKroot v2.5.5 program.
Press Drivers -> Mediatek and the installation of those drivers is complete.
Also, follow the same steps to perform the installation with the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 utility includes all the drivers needed for your computer to recognize Elephone E10 Pro Smartphones.
Then connect your Elephone E10 Pro to your computer via the Micro USB data connector, and then click once. Restart USB.
Click in the upper left corner of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, find the upload file and then click the button once Process patch.
The Magisk Manager program will start automatically on your device, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then you have to click ADB test and wait a second until you can see the message «Device detectedthen you need to click Go to Fastboot.
Participate while your Elephone E10 Pro reboots with Fastboot options and click Test Fastboot.
Again, you have to wait until you see the message ‘Device found‘before moving on to the next point.
Unlock the bootloader on Elephone E10 Pro mobile phones
In the next step we will continue to unlock the bootloader of your device, a task that we will perform in automatic mode.
But you should ignore this operation if it has been done before.
Click once Test Bootloader if you want to check the bootloader status.
If you need to unlock the bootloader in Elephone E10 Pro, just click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then follow the instructions that will be reflected on the Elephone E10 Pro screen.
You have to press the button increase the volume to accept.
Remember: When the bootloader is launched, the Elephone E10 Pro will be restored to its default state.
In this case, you should consider whether to back up or copy all your photos, contacts, files, and other data to an external Micro SD memory card.
After opening the bootloader, all you have to do is complete this process, eventually leaving the device with the appropriate root access.
Go to the top left of the utility and choose the root option, then click Root on the opposite side.
Almost immediately the Smartphone will be rooted and you will see the word “OK” reflected on the screen of your Elephone E10 Pro terminal and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 tool.
Then you will need to click the button Exit Fastboot to return the mobile device, it will restart the Android system.
Once your mobile phone is fully turned on, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and check if the Magisk Manager application appears on the Elephone E10 Pro desktop.
For Magisk Manager to work properly, you must first connect your Elephone E10 Pro to the Internet.
To complete this tutorial just click Check Root -> OK and done.
Note: If the Magisk application does not appear installed, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and press the button again Installation.
Summary of steps
- Start the MTKroot v2.5.5 utility and then connect your Elephone E10 Pro to your computer.
- Restart the Elephone E10 Pro device in the bootloader by clicking Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Step by step video tutorial to root Elephone E10 Pro